Question about jawa teams

Does anyone have a full jawa team that works well in the arena. I mean both in defense and offense. If that's so. How did you do it? What mods did you use? What gear level are they? I really want that team to work because it's so much fun to play but I'm having doubts if it's even possible.
Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)

Replies

• Options
    Satyg wrote: »
    Does anyone have a full jawa team that works well in the arena. I mean both in defense and offense. If that's so. How did you do it? What mods did you use? What gear level are they? I really want that team to work because it's so much fun to play but I'm having doubts if it's even possible.

As you commented on my post, you know my opinion on defense

Offense wise, I do alright. I use crit damage/health on jawa, JS, dathcha
    I use my top best speed mods that are all health on je
    I use bulky health mods on nebit

Overall, the jawa team is quite viable, and here are there strengths in each usage

Raid p1
    So here they are actually surprisingly good. I start off killing the 2 guards, they die fast. But you need RNG. So your goal is to kill both guards without je gaining stealth, then je gets deathmarked. You taunt with nebit and he lasts for a long time, until the third deathmark on him. The whole time you are debuffing and smacking the captain. I end with a 30-40% damage, sure you can't solo but that's because you have no tm reduction, and enrage will get you

P2/3
    You'll survive extremely well here, offense down and speed down is constantly on the rancor. He can't aoe at all so you're safe to damage him insanely until he eats nebit, then you'll slowly die. I have almost reached a second door. About 600k damage

Galactic war
    They are extremely fun here, and you'll breeze through until you hit a taunting high damage team, you may need to switch to droids etc

Arena offense:
    Essentially you can beat any team without SThan and a qgj.
    Don't expect a speedy win, but jawas are sturdy and can slowly work down enemies and constantly have damage reduction up. What kills you is QGJ dispels nebit, then they beast mode on your JE and jawa.
    Also, avoid B2. B2 will just munch your jawa team to bits
    Rey is not a problem, as I cast an offense down
    The teams you aim for are assist heavy teams
    If any characters call assist, then the detonators will stack on both
    (Ex: Phasma uses her aoe, calls ally. Both can get 0-6 detonators each)

Defense in arena
    AI broken, don't expect to hold rank

Next raid: i smell victory on a platter
  • Options
    Satyg wrote: »

As you commented on my post, you know my opinion on defense

Offense wise, I do alright. I use crit damage/health on jawa, JS, dathcha
    I use my top best speed mods that are all health on je
    I use bulky health mods on nebit

Overall, the jawa team is quite viable, and here are there strengths in each usage

Raid p1
    So here they are actually surprisingly good. I start off killing the 2 guards, they die fast. But you need RNG. So your goal is to kill both guards without je gaining stealth, then je gets deathmarked. You taunt with nebit and he lasts for a long time, until the third deathmark on him. The whole time you are debuffing and smacking the captain. I end with a 30-40% damage, sure you can't solo but that's because you have no tm reduction, and enrage will get you

P2/3
    You'll survive extremely well here, offense down and speed down is constantly on the rancor. He can't aoe at all so you're safe to damage him insanely until he eats nebit, then you'll slowly die. I have almost reached a second door. About 600k damage

Galactic war
    They are extremely fun here, and you'll breeze through until you hit a taunting high damage team, you may need to switch to droids etc

Arena offense:
    Essentially you can beat any team without SThan and a qgj.
    Don't expect a speedy win, but jawas are sturdy and can slowly work down enemies and constantly have damage reduction up. What kills you is QGJ dispels nebit, then they beast mode on your JE and jawa.
    Also, avoid B2. B2 will just munch your jawa team to bits
    Rey is not a problem, as I cast an offense down
    The teams you aim for are assist heavy teams
    If any characters call assist, then the detonators will stack on both
    (Ex: Phasma uses her aoe, calls ally. Both can get 0-6 detonators each)

Defense in arena
    AI broken, don't expect to hold rank

Next raid: i smell victory on a platter

Thank you so much, dude. You seam to be a true jawa lover. Just like me.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)