Most Important Teams to Have (at this point of the game)

Prev13
DocJJJC
66 posts Member
edited September 2016
1) Scoundrels - the most recurring and the most rewarding event is the credit heist (plus the droid smuggling)
2) TMR team (for Rancor raid) - you raid more than once a week, make sure to rank high for better chance to get good rewards
3) Jawas - for upcoming Tank raid (better advantage than Jedi team)
4) Jedi - also for the tank raid (since Jawas are hard to farm); to unlock Yoda; good for GW also
5) Droids - for the return of Ewoks event (if you dont have enough good empire toons); expect the event to be as hard as this current MM; droids are good in GW also, esp if with JE
6) Rebels - for the return of Empire event and EP (whenever that may be lol)

I agree also that good arena and GW teams must be your top priority. However, the composition of a good team is highly debatable, so its hard to include it on the list.

Just my 2 cents, what about you?
Post edited by DocJJJC on

Replies

• Options
    TMR for the gear and credits and PVP team for crystals, if you're an F2P.
  • Options
    I would also add Empire so that you can get those potency mods to help your TMR team.
  • DocJJJC
    66 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I would also add Empire so that you can get those potency mods to help your TMR team.

Yup, I agree that the TMR team will not work without good potency mods. However, you can buy them, good ones ones are expensive though. But you can still bring up the potency just by using 1-3 dot cheap mods, especially if you have a cross mod with potency primary stat.
    Post edited by DocJJJC on
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ok, now we have nearly all teams....
    Try to get speedy mods for Arena.
  • Harlick187
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    What is the tmr team?
  • Options
    I don't have my roster filled with any of that stuff. I pretty much run a sith/dark side team across the board.

I play for fun not competition.

I don't even have most of that stuff activated.

I'm still upset I've been forced to farm rebels to get EP. I can't wait till the event returns so I can get him and then bench the rebels for good.
  • Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »
    What is the tmr team?

turn meter reduction
  • Options
    What is the tmr team?

Turn Meter Reduction. Basically, Teebo
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Do we know that Jawas will be the ticket in new raid? I haven't really read up on it.
  • Options
    shouldn't resistance not also be on the list? to complete speed mod challenge?
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Do we know that Jawas will be the ticket in new raid? I haven't really read up on it.

most likely any character who I don't have unlocked will be what's chosen.

has been the theme for me this far since I've started playing.

• Options
    holyjoe wrote: »

I feel ya. All my Jawas are lvl1 except Jawa himself. Lol
  • Options

Lol, better than me. Jawa himself is my only unlocked Jawa
  • Options

yeah I'm not too disappointed though. the reason I don't have these toons is because I don't care much for them.

it's only burned me once not having them and that was the emperor's demise event. had zero rebels to start but I'm ready for the return of the event.
  • Options
    Night Sisters. All you need are Night Sisters
  • Options
    What is the tmr team?

Problem with Teebo is he really doesn't tmr the Gamorrean Captain unless his basic is omega level. Being that I'm not lvl80 I can't omega him.

Note: my Teebo, for all intents and purposes, is underdeveloped. My remarks are based on videos I've seen and what the player was saying. If his tmr works without having to be omega, I would love to know at what level he becomes useful.
  • Options
    What is the tmr team?

Problem with Teebo is he really doesn't tmr the Gamorrean Captain unless his basic is omega level. Being that I'm not lvl80 I can't omega him.

Note: my Teebo, for all intents and purposes, is underdeveloped. My remarks are based on videos I've seen and what the player was saying. If his tmr works without having to be omega, I would love to know at what level he becomes useful.

He still does 75% reduction without Omega, I believe. Can't really remember. The trick with Teebo is having the mods, not the omega. Especially a potency primary cross. Target should be 50% or better on potency.
  • Options
    He still does 75% reduction without Omega, I believe. Can't really remember. The trick with Teebo is having the mods, not the omega. Especially a potency primary cross. Target should be 50% or better on potency.

Interesting. I'll have to research it more. Honestly my Teebos basic is only lvl3 but says that it's supposed to do 75% tmr. When it started seeming like I would have to omega him to get it it work on GC, I stopped farming him and moved on.
  • Options
    Teams... Yeah the game certainly does seem to promote the idea that you need every team. Rebel, Empire, Scoundrel, Jawa, Ewok, First Order...it's overwhelming.
    I'm personally working on a rebel team. I was going to start farming Leia but now I read about people saying she's junk now. Which kinda bums me out.
  • Options
    Teams... Yeah the game certainly does seem to promote the idea that you need every team. Rebel, Empire, Scoundrel, Jawa, Ewok, First Order...it's overwhelming.
    I'm personally working on a rebel team. I was going to start farming Leia but now I read about people saying she's junk now. Which kinda bums me out.

junk or not i think you should farm her if you like her. i personally ignore what others say about characters. i who i like. as long as i'm having fun that's all that matters.
  • Options

junk or not i think you should farm her if you like her. i personally ignore what others say about characters. i who i like. as long as i'm having fun that's all that matters.

She is fragile is all. Just gotta protect her. I find Rey and GS to be better DPS, but she can benefit from rebel synergy.
  • Options
    yeah she is fragile. i don't usually sweat her when i come across her.
  • Options

She is fragile is all. Just gotta protect her. I find Rey and GS to be better DPS, but she can benefit from rebel synergy. [/quote]

The synergy is what attracts me to her. The plan is to get her 7* then move to Ackbar. I have Wedge and Biggs unlocked and am farming them through cantina. And then Lando. My dream for a rebel team is AA, Leia, Wedge, Biggs, Lando.
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    shouldn't resistance not also be on the list? to complete speed mod challenge?

Personally, I don't like farming resistance just to get speed mods. In fact, I don't like the speed mod set, it takes a lot of space and you can have one arrow mod that can exceed the speed bonus of the set. Searching for mods with high secondary speed stat will be better.

Again, just my 2 cents

• Options
    Speed primary and secondary stats trump speed mods.
  • Options

Datamined for new Tank Raid:

"
    Jawa Buff: Wrecking Crew
    Jawas have +50% Potency.
    In addition, whenever a Jawa uses an ability, they call another ally to Assist.
    This effect can't trigger more than once per turn.

Jedi Buff: Defenders of the Republic
    Jedi recover 15% of their Max Health at the start of their turn.
    "

*In addition, Jawas can be used to farm Crit damage mods, which is the best mod set IMO
  • Options
    I don't have my roster filled with any of that stuff. I pretty much run a sith/dark side team across the board.

I play for fun not competition.

I don't even have most of that stuff activated.

I'm still upset I've been forced to farm rebels to get EP. I can't wait till the event returns so I can get him and then bench the rebels for good.

I feel you man. Though when you can not participate in most of the events, its not fun anymore.

You need to plan and prepare man. Especially with anniversary coming. I think most of these events will be returning by then.

Preparation is the key!
  • Options
    #1 most important team: the wiggs / hanido
  • Options

Hanido? I think this is the first time I am hearing of this combo. Han plus who?

• Options
    DocJJJC wrote: »

Hanido? I think this is the first time I am hearing of this combo. Han plus who?

Ooohwee. Lando and Ani I'm assuming.