Give Me Advice Please

Brock_Leeson
41 posts Member
edited January 2016
In Cantina shipments I messed around a bit, unlocked Han got bored, unlocked daka got bored farmed Ashoka to 4 stars and now I don't know who to farm. Who should I go for in cantina shipments and general cantina? In cantina I farm Kylo ren. I have him with 30 shards left to 6*.
In Arean, In a couple of days I will finish Sidious and I don't know who to go for next, leaning towards Ventress and Oppress.
In GW, I will be focusing on Phasma from now as I have just finished Lumi.

My Current Team
6* Sid (L)
7* Lumi
4* Kylo Ren
4* Luke
4* Obi Wan

Please tell me who I should farm for. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated from everyone!

Replies

• Options
    I would say go for 6* daka since she is even more useful in GW now after the retreat change.

If gw is easy for you anyways, you are free too experiment.

Poe is a good chice as well... I am working on rebel scout out of curiosity atm
  • Options
    What level r u Brock? And arena rank?
  • Options
    What level r u Brock? And arena rank?
    Arena Rank #43
    Almost level 61
    Power of top 5 squad 19.1k
  • Options
    You are approaching level 61, yet only have a grand total of one 7* in Lumi? :o

1. Get Sid to 7
    2. Get Daka if GW/DS battles are the higher priority, Poe if Arena is the higher priority
    3. Farm JC in Cantina if GW is the higher priority, Kylo or Luke otherwise
    4. Poogle may be a better farming option in GW
    5. Get IG-86 or Genosian Soldier if you are looking for fast damage
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    You are approaching level 61, yet only have a grand total of one 7* in Lumi? :o

1. Get Sid to 7
    2. Get Daka if GW/DS battles are the higher priority, Poe if Arena is the higher priority
    3. Farm JC in Cantina if GW is the higher priority, Kylo or Luke otherwise
    4. Poogle may be a better farming option in GW
    5. Get IG-86 or Genosian Soldier if you are looking for fast damage
    Thanks for the advice, I only hit level 60 a couple of days before the cap increase. I have been working on Sid since day one of me starting the game in mid December.