Is Poe making a comeback?

I'm currently working toward a Dangerzone team for arena and rebel events. From Cantina shipments, I've maxed QGJ and am working on 7* fives. Some people on the forums have said they are starting to see more Poe in the arena, so I'm thinking of starting him next. Is he being used to replace STHan on Dangerzone for better speed? Seems his tmr might hit faster than dispellers (B2) could hit your tank...

If people are using Poe again, would love to hear how. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Definitely. Poe can get faster than Han and I do believe(if landed) the TM down is more effective than STH TM boost. Problem for me is I'm gearing Wiggs now and Poe needs similar gear to them. I already have a 213 speed maxed g11 STH, so I don't really see a reason to go for Poe now. Now, if you don't have STH and you're looking for a fast tank to pair with Wiggs I would go for Poe for sure. Poe is definitely dirty from my encounters with him. Guy on my shard sometimes puts in his 250ish speed Poe and it's a train wrecker and can completely disable your squad.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I want to do a speedy Poe AND STHan, take their tm down and boost mine way past theirs and maybe get 2 turns in before they move and expose them all in the process for AOE first move