Palp Help?

Hi Everyone,
I need some help/guidance/tips here for when the EP Event returns, I worked hard to get what I had up so I could at least unlock him so I have done that, was not easy but I got him, so here is my question, this is who I have, is it possible to get him to 6* then hopefully 7* with what I have or will I need to start farming more?

Ackbar, 7* level 56 gear VII
ST Han, 7* level 80 gear IX
Leia, 7* level 66 gear VIII
HR Scout, 7* level 65 gear VIII
Biggs, 7* level 66 gear VIII
(I am working on leveling and gearing as fast as I can)

33/80 for Wedge and 21/80 for Lando.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    As long as you have five rebels at 7* you should be good. The event is fairly easy and your team doesnt need to be fully geared/modded
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    For me Lando was a must because Leia sucks and wouldnt hit twice in a match more than one time, beef up STHan too on his mods, he needs to take the hits not be fast in this event.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There r 2 superstars.

HRS that gets 45% tm whenever an Empire enemy dies and gives tm to your squad with his basic.

Biggs that gets 100% tm whenever he eats a crit or is damaged by an Empire character.

Run those 2 and your 3 strongest rebels or clones...cakewalk.

Also, I highly suggest an AA lead, that way, whenever u use the event special for a HoT/Retaliation, 1 of your rebels attacks.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I believe it is a “walk in the park“ if you have holy Rebel trinity consisting of Lando-Wedge-Biggs. The rest doesn't really matter. If you will not be able to get all three, I would try with Ackbar, Leia, ST Han, HRSc and Biggs.

You don't need particularly highly geared or modded characters for the Event. What bothers me is that it will not return any time soon, at least not in a month if you ask me.
  • Options
    Yeah you can go the Lando, Wedge, Biggs route but since you don't have those my opinion is to focus on Ackbar, ST Han, and Leia. Get them high gear wise and put Ackbar in front and you should be fine. Swap over your best mods to the whole team and that should guarantee victory. Take the team as far as you want to go gear wise. With the current meta and the toons that you currently have unlocked, I would max gear ST Han and Biggs. You won't go wrong in doing so.