General Grievous

Hey, I was wondering, does anyone know a good defensive team with him on it. I was thinking about getting him, I think he would be pretty cool. What mods do you think I should get for him.
And does any one know a fast way I can farm him from the shard shop.

Replies

• RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Theres really no fast way. But the fastest is to go all in and farm toons you have already 7*ed in gw, and farm them in hard battles also.. you could maybe unlock him in a month or 2 depending how heavy u invest in shard shop.. But to 7* him would take forever..I personally farm vader shards in the shard shop.. And kinda saving waiting for gear to return.
  • Options
    Should I use a droid team with JE with him or an all droid team. Maybe even poggy
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    HK lead, JE, GG, IG100 or Nebit and B2 is a popular build that is talked about with a lot of health. Poogle is only useful against Rex. JE is a much better option.

There's a website that has the math of how long it would take you to get GG, even higher star levels. It can take as little as a month and change if everything that you do in the game is to get shards for GG. Or you can take a longer route by just doing the galatic war rewards and should be about a year.

Search for Math Vader
  • Options
    HK L, IG 100, GG, B2 is a pretty hard beast team.