Mod drop rate needs to be increased and upgrade cost needs to be decreased

frankrizzo12
237 posts Member
edited September 2016
Lets face it mods already lost many users and killed off a bunch of guilds lets not lose any more and fix mods permanently. Increase drop rate and decrease upgrade cost. Both are rediculous. We already have to deal with a harder gw, gear that takes forever to find and shards for toons that you can only get if you buy packs. Stop being blood sucking leaches for all that is holy. When is enough money you can squeeze out of us?

Replies

• Options
    Amen
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    They were than they were "fixed" after the forum caught on fire.
  • Options
    They are doing quite well.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160802006898/en/Electronic-Arts-Reports-Q1-FY17-Financial-Results

I'd also say the drop rates for gear needs to be improved. I'm doing my daily 600 so what, about 400-450 regular energy per day and I'm averaging 2-3 stun cuffs per day. Only reason people are averaging 2.5 hours per day on here is it has become a part time job to remotely advance.

If they're touting the game as one of their rain makers than I'd suggest a month long, no one pay a cent protest. It got their attention last time. I no longer pay and won't consider it having been thru pre craft 1 and 2.

They gave us some great features with the last update but made the drop rate worse. I've been playing since last December and the rate markedly sucks compared to then and even six months ago.
  • Options
    HardCase wrote: »
    They are doing quite well.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160802006898/en/Electronic-Arts-Reports-Q1-FY17-Financial-Results

I'd also say the drop rates for gear needs to be improved. I'm doing my daily 600 so what, about 400-450 regular energy per day and I'm averaging 2-3 stun cuffs per day. Only reason people are averaging 2.5 hours per day on here is it has become a part time job to remotely advance.

If they're touting the game as one of their rain makers than I'd suggest a month long, no one pay a cent protest. It got their attention last time. I no longer pay and won't consider it having been thru pre craft 1 and 2.

They gave us some great features with the last update but made the drop rate worse. I've been playing since last December and the rate markedly sucks compared to then and even six months ago.

I have noticed gear drop rate has **** as well it is rediculous how much ea sucks