Please reduce the cost of moving mods

Exactly as the title says its way to expensive to remove a 5* mod... Seriously it cost 27k to move mods from one player to the next... Please please please reduce the cost of moving mods it's so dumb that it cost that much.

Replies

• Options
    I can't theory craft when it cost me my whole bank to do so
  • Options
    For real.. But they have added credits to arena shipments which really helps.
  • Options
    If it was free or really cheap to move mods around, then people would not keep farming mods once they have a full set of 5 star mods. So I understand your pain but it's not going to happen other than an odd event like they did a few weekends back.
  • Options
    I would prefer a testing area for mods where you can try any mod owned on any character to see what results are. I do not want the cost lowered because then people would just remove and put them onto different characters w/o real detriment. Same mods for GW, credit heist, arena etc.......all on different characters
  • Options
    Id like to see a guild battlezone to test squads against guild mates
  • Options
    I would prefer a testing area for mods where you can try any mod owned on any character to see what results are. I do not want the cost lowered because then people would just remove and put them onto different characters w/o real detriment. Same mods for GW, credit heist, arena etc.......all on different characters

Great idea!
  • Options
    It doesn't even have to be free but 27k per squad member. That's 270k just to switch mods to a credit heist team rebel team or whatever. Because we all know mods are way to expensive to upgrade to build up a huge farm of them which isn't really even possible because the drop rate is so terrible on them.

So if they don't want to reduce the price to upgrade or increase the drop rate. Then please at least give us reduced mod swapping prices
  • Options
    Wait till tier 6 and 7 mods arrive...increased costs I bet.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    No what