Training droid event activate but no credit Heist any info please

Title says it all really :)

Replies

• Options
    Credit heist and training droid event both run on separate timers. The only time they'll land on the same day is if it's a special occasion.
  • Options
    It's random every 6-12 days, always in a week day with no warning of its appearance.

Hopefully it will make an appearance this week :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Options
    Direct quote for the devs: "Each event is on its own schedule, one does not take the place of or precedence over the other. However they won't run on the same day unless its a special occasion."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As long as they both run in the same week then it is WAI. I think... (I hope)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I hope too, but it may not. If it doesn't run until next week it would still be within the 12 day span they outlined.
  • Options
    They are on independent 6-12 day timers. They will not appear on the same day unless their is a special event.

Not necessarily every week. You could see a Friday event then not see it until the next Monday.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I hope too, but it may not. If it doesn't run until next week it would still be within the 12 day span they outlined.

They're both supposed to be once a week. The 12 day max window is to account for when it's on a Monday one week and a Friday the next.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are on independent 6-12 day timers. They will not appear on the same day unless their is a special event.

Not necessarily every week. You could see a Friday event then not see it until the next Monday.

They did say they were "aiming" for once a week. I'm just hoping they don't push this to mean one of the 2 events once a week. They have been good about credit heist once a week.... if they increased the payout to decrease the event that would suck. But I do understand they only said aim and as long as it's 6-12 days then they are on their word....just kinda a d!ck move is all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wanted to know if we can get some clarification on this. Does the "aim" of once a week mean one of the 2 events? Or will we be seeing both of these events "aiming" to be once a week?

Or has the once a week thing gone out the window and we can just expect them both on separate random 6-12 day timers?

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_CapGaSP

@BentWookiee I know you are not a dev but figured you might have some insight.
  • Options
    I need WAY more crédits than droids, just sayin'
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There not connected, there 2 separate events at 2 separate times

read the notes posted about it.

Think of them as two separate events that drive there own separate vehicles to work once a week... they will probably always be on different days. The events have better odds of going to the same gas station to get smokes and lotto tickets and bumping into one another, donating a $1 to the children's miracle network both posting the donaters name as darth revan than showing up on events board at same.

meaning they don't have to be on events board at same time. And in fact the odds of them both being up are slim to none.

Hope that clears things up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    There not connected, there 2 separate events at 2 separate times

read the notes posted about it

I was looking more on the previous notes that stated the aim of once a week for the credit heist, to see if this now means once a week for either, or once a week for both... or has the once a week "aim" has gone out the window and we will just see it 6-12 days...
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »

They're both supposed to be once a week. The 12 day max window is to account for when it's on a Monday one week and a Friday the next.

They said "aiming" for weekly when it was still being developed. (They were also "aiming" to have the new raid ready by August, but apparently went to the Storm Trooper Academy of Marksmenship.) When it was actually released they said 6-12 days. The in game Newsletter says 6-12 days, but says nothing about aiming for every week. That's the most up to date info.

It's usually weekly, but there was most definitely a week early on that was skipped. I remember vividly because everyone was losing their minds over it. So don't be surprised if, from time to time, it isn't weekly.
  • Options
    I agree. They never said weekly. 6-12 days and it will land on a week day. This is how it has always been. People got angry last time cos it was an 11 day gap and then a 12 day gap I think.

*of course the wierd screw up for the time zones who only got a 3 hour window to do a credit heist is a different problem
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I agree. They never said weekly. 6-12 days and it will land on a week day. This is how it has always been. People got angry last time cos it was an 11 day gap and then a 12 day gap I think.

*of course the wierd screw up for the time zones who only got a 3 hour window to do a credit heist is a different problem

When credit heist first came out they did say they were aiming for it to be once a week. Along with the 6-12 day thing...