Dengar with lando (L) arena team?

I'm thinking of running a mostly scoundrel team probably something like Lando(l), dengar, Sthan, and 2 others. Any opinions or suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    I've been speculating about this team as well, probably gonna add 88 and Leia to that team. I think if I modded dengar to go before 88 his dmg would be insane. Plus the dps from Lando and Leia could be a deadly combo
  • Options
    If you want mainly rebels def wedge and Biggs, if you want all scoundrels 88 and bane/greedo, if you want a decent mix is I'd prob go 88 and rebel pathfinder once you can get him
  • Options
    Assuming you're wanting to stay with Scoundrel tags...

First off, Dengar+IG88 (& crit damage mods!) are a must together, when you get that free assist from Dengar's Basic with IG88...I probably don't need to explain.

STHan & Lando check.

Bane is worth running as leader, and he's the only Scoundrel in GW (if that helps).
    If not, Greedo for a 5th outside of the lead position, assuming you don't have one of those fantasy 7* Han Solo or Zam's.

• Options
    I've played around with dengar/88and phasma having phasma go first with victory march then dengar gets 5 crits. 88 then wrecks the field. Too situational for me. Scarif rebel pathfinder would be a great addition assuming he works lol
  • Options
    Did they ever fix Banes leadership ability???
  • Options
    It was supposedly fixed about a month ago
  • Options
    On defense, which skill does AI Dengar use first?
  • Options
    He uses his stun special.
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    He uses his stun special.

Thank you!
  • Options
    I'm using Boba, Dengar, 88, ST Han and Lando. Not bad.
  • Options
    Keep in mind it doesn't have to just be scoundrel/rebel. Feel free to mix it up. Run Emperor with super speed stun and 88 still gets major boost on that AoE!
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Options
    I run Lando(L) with Dengar, Boba, St Han, and QGJ and consistently stay within the 20-45 range daily. The speed Dengar gains from Lando lead is pertinent to stunning taunt removing toons and calling assists. I used to run leia instead of QGJ but it's tough facing a st Han team with her because she attacks three times. Plus when QGJ removes enemy taunt, lando second double down hits almost 30k. Dengar's mines and boba's ability block make st Han much more useful because he's constantly removing enemy turn meter.
    This works for me, but if I face a fast palp team which everyone in the top twenty has then it's a fifty fifty chance you will lose after the first wave of attacks. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I run Lando(L) with Dengar, Boba, St Han, and QGJ and consistently stay within the 20-45 range daily. The speed Dengar gains from Lando lead is pertinent to stunning taunt removing toons and calling assists. I used to run leia instead of QGJ but it's tough facing a st Han team with her because she attacks three times. Plus when QGJ removes enemy taunt, lando second double down hits almost 30k. Dengar's mines and boba's ability block make st Han much more useful because he's constantly removing enemy turn meter.
    This works for me, but if I face a fast palp team which everyone in the top twenty has then it's a fifty fifty chance you will lose after the first wave of attacks. Hope this helps.

Nice. I'm sitting at number 8 with boba lead. Sometimes I use Lando lead but when someone is gonna edge me out in speed anyways I'll go with boba for the extra damage.

• Options
    I run lando, sthan, phasma, dengar, and palpatine. Speed arrow mods on all them. Arena r a nk always in top 2p