Mod cap/selling mods

Please do one of two things:

Either remove the mod cap so we don't have to sell our mod hoards or add a counter that shows us how many mods we have so we know where we're at. Ex. 357/500.

Also, if we could directly sell a mod right from the drop screen instead of having to hunt for it later it would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I enjoy selling the excess mods ive accumulated over a couple weeks.. usually nets me between 500k-750k credits.. I just dont see a need to hoard those garbage mods with no secondaries and not a special speed or potency primary or the like.
  • Options
    I have no problem selling them, but I think it would be easier to sell them from the drop screen as you first look at them when they're received for the first time. I would also like a counter so that we can see how many we have and how close to the cap we are. I like to keep lots of mods handy as I frequently change them around between raids and arena.

It's not fun when you get the notice that you've reached the cap and have to get them from your inbox once you've made room. A fellow guildie had that happen recently and didn't get them all transferred to his inbox.
  • Options
    I agree with that. there should be a counter or an xx/xx current/max thing and selling from drop screen would be more convenient for some. Ive just never actually reached the cap before I sell and I feel like ive had idk like 6 or 7 pages of mods. Just guessing of course but it was alot.
  • Options
    As of today, 3/8/17, can you sell your unused or slightly enhanced MODS for something other than 1200? How do you set a price besides the default price? I see the MODS in the MOD store for emeralds. How do I set that price up?