New tusken ideas

Batman44gaming
1826 posts Member
edited December 2016
Sharad Hett

Basic:Heavy Strikes:deal physical damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to stun and attack again(this increases by 10% for each living tusken).

Special1:Vicious strikes: deal physical damage to all enemies, inflicting a DOT for each critical hit.

Leader:Ambush tactics: tusken allies 35% chance to stun on their basic attack and gain retribution for 2 turns when they do(the stun chance does not apply to Hett)

Unique:Exploit Weakness: Hett gains 15% turn meter for each critical hit, with a 30% chance to gain speed up for 1 turn

Tusken Brute

Basic:Deadly Strike: deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict 1 damage over time for each tusken ally with 50% turn meter or more

Special 1:Agressive distraction: Deal special damage to target enemy and gain taunt for 3 turns

Special2:Reckless Charge: tusken brute's next attack does 4x damage, but he gains deathmark for 1 turns

Unique: Village Protector: when a tusken ally falls below 40% health, taunt for 2 turns

These abilities are max level.

Thoughts?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
Post edited by Batman44gaming on

Replies

• Options
    I think that all factions of the game should be at least 5 heroes. Tusken, Ewoks, Geonosians, all these are incomplete.

I like your idea!
  • Options
    For hett: is the +10% apply to his stun and chance to attack again?
    Might just be me but I would kinda prefer if his AoE was "inflict DoT and inflict a second one on a crit"
    His leader seems a little much seeing as URoRRuR'R'R already has a 60% chance so 95 on a basic seems way to much and for a character focuses on Debuff what would his potency be?
    And for brute: I really enjoy the concept of "reckless charge" but assuming deathmark works the same as in the raid is way to severe since it forces enemies to attack the target and take 50% of the max health away as bonus damage but perhaps like 50-75% bonus damage but he becomes exposed?
    And of course with almost every new character thread: what's thier General health, speed, damage, etc. like and where would we acquire them?
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Might just be me but I would kinda prefer if his AoE was "inflict DoT and inflict a second one on a crit"
    His leader seems a little much seeing as URoRRuR'R'R already has a 60% chance so 95 on a basic seems way to much and for a character focuses on Debuff what would his potency be?
    And for brute: I really enjoy the concept of "reckless charge" but assuming deathmark works the same as in the raid is way to severe since it forces enemies to attack the target and take 50% of the max health away as bonus damage but perhaps like 50-75% bonus damage but he becomes exposed?
    And of course with almost every new character thread: what's thier General health, speed, damage, etc. like and where would we acquire them?

Expose is a good idea.

These new Tusken would have to be in the guild shop and cantina probably.
  • Options

It applies to stun and attack again

Brute(GW shipments)

Hp + protection= 55k

Basic damage: 3k
    Special damage: 6k
    Potency: 30% base

Perhaps 3 turn death mark may be a little extreme, so how about 2 turns

Sharad Hett(Arena)

Hp + protection: 27k

Basic damage: 5.25k
    Special damage: 3.75k
    Potency: 40% base

@Zombie961

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Well again like I said it's like a taunt that does 50% Max health bonus damage which means eve. If it's 1 turn of two characters on the enemy team go before he does he's dead, it's basically just a suicide button unless they change how the whole Debuff works in which case either swap to expose or make a whole new buff
  • Options
    Well again like I said it's like a taunt that does 50% Max health bonus damage which means eve. If it's 1 turn of two characters on the enemy team go before he does he's dead, it's basically just a suicide button unless they change how the whole Debuff works in which case either swap to expose or make a whole new buff

The debuff doesn't count protection, so he would survive 4 hits
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me