Fives Tearing up shop

Just battled a G10 Fives and got my butt kicked. What a man, 10/10 beast.

Replies

• Options
    Use stealth. Leia pwns fives.
  • Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »

In tiny little princess-sized chunks, yes
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Use Teebo lead, job done.
  • Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »

Ooohwee. Leia only destroys him when you get lucky with the double and triple taps. I prefer to use aayla vs him. If she doesn't stun him on her hit, she can still counter and stun. If he double taps, he is in trouble because she will likely double counter and stun on at least one.
  • Options
    Stun fives, Kill everyone else, stun again and defeat, hes gone.

O
  • Options
    He can 1v3 unless he is disabled in someway. Stun is the best option. Offense down or protecting dps heroes with taunt can help.
  • Darthdaddy81
    271 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Fives vs rebel team (aa lead, lando, wedge(4 star) Biggs, Leia), fives is done round one. Bonus for parentheses in parentheses.

Edit: bonus lost for no comma, not fixing it.
  • Options
    Stun & stealth. Goodbye Fives.

Even RG makes Fives fairly easy to take down.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I actually had a one v one battle 5's vs my leia. Leia was under Wedge lead. Wihs I recorded it. Leia destroyed him.

Now sunfac and 5's as last man and bug standing.. can easily take on 4 or 5 opponents mostly because the AI is dumb
  • Options
    DakaDakaDakaDakaDaka .

And more Daka.
  • Options
    Magnaguard!
  • Options
    Stun and stealth the answer to almost anything, try that garbage when rex gives tenacity up, better hope you're quicker than that! Fives is a monster and he's coming to steal yo girl, so watch out...
  • Options
    Goldy wrote: »
    Use Teebo lead, job done.

This effective against clones... JKA Ayala teams which I seem to get everyday in GW
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I actually had a one v one battle 5's vs my leia. Leia was under Wedge lead. Wihs I recorded it. Leia destroyed him.

Now sunfac and 5's as last man and bug standing.. can easily take on 4 or 5 opponents mostly because the AI is dumb

Vader fully omegaed as last man standing under ep lead is something beautiful...