Am I screwed with my team? Should I start over?

So I never thought to look at the forums, just enjoyed the game while kinda doing things my own way. I'll list my players/team, and let me know if I've gone to far away and should start fresh, or if my team can be salvaged.

I'm a level 54

4* (almost 5) consular

4* Rey

4* (almost 5) Phasma

4* Ima-Gun Di

5* Sidious

That is my main neutral PvP/GW/Cantina team, I can get up to 150 or better in PvP but don't hang there long.

I don't have many synergies, but don't really know who to target. Here are my other characters:

3* Cad Bane
3* Talia
3* (almost 4) Jedi Knight guardian
3* Luminara
4* Chewie
4* Savage Opress
3* Qui-Gon Jinn
3* Royal Guard
3* Jawa
2* Leia
1* snowtrooper
2* ewok scout
2* resistance trooper
1* IG-86
1* Clone Sergeant
1* First order TIE Pilot

I want to make a Jedi Army, but I'm not sure who I should focus on as Jinn is only available in packs. I have made the mistake of buying some crystals to get data cards instead of refreshing and farming, but since I've put $40 into the game and already have who I have I'd rather not start over, maybe just a switch in strategy. All and any help/advice is appreciated.

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    You have a 4* Rey and you say you're screwed? Mate, our definitions of "screwed" are clearly very different ;)

My advice - get rid of Ima Gun Di and put Lumi in his place, then start working on increasing her star level.
  • Options
    You have a great team. Are all the main Arena Characters fully geared up?
    Make Phasma Lead, Sid, Lumi, Rey, Consular. I have a similar team except Poggle in place of Rey - His offense buff for 3 turns is amazing. With this team I generally stay in top 10, at most top 20. With Phasma as leader you get lots of bonus attacks which is very crucial.

Rey is a very powerful character. Invest on Lumi from GW. Farm hard node for Rey. Invest on Sid from Arena tokens. You will be up and running in no time. Once you have Lumi at 5*, invest on Phasma from GW.
  • Options
    I always use phasma as my lead. I'm close to having all at max gear. consular is 7 almost 8, rey is almost 7, phasma and gun di are 7. I'll work on lumi to get her higher. thanks!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    You have star'ed Consular and you have Rey. That's 2 very good things. Keep farming Rey (think about spending crystals to retreat and farm twice(, farm JC in cantina, ver Phasma that fifth star, and then, go all-in for Lumi up to 7*
    Use Lumi+JC in GW, maybe get Poe for arena. You have a solid foundation, gear them and you'll be ok
  • Options
    Ya, you just dont know what you have yet.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I would recommend farming Poe from cantina an shipments, Sid from arena, and once u get phasma up to 5*s max lumi asap. I would prolly roll with phas or Sid in the lead + lumi, Rey, and JC until u get Poe rolling.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yup.. You should quit now. You can PM me your account info and I will put your toons out of their misery. 2njkas7.jpg

Seriously, you have a nice base, plus you did it just by enjoying the game. Just because of that I would say you are way ahead.

Edit: oh yeah.. Welcome to the forum!