Six days in a row I keep facing the same person/team on the last node of the GW

You say the GW isn't broken, right? Then, how come I keep facing the same unbeatable person/team on the last node? His team is maxed out on levels, gear, mods, and omegas. His Sun Fac is 7 stars, level 80. In other words, a whale. This team wipes my enitre roster day after day. How is this fair, and how is this not broken?

Replies

• Options
    As Trump would say...The system is rigged!!!
  • Options
    6 days and you haven't beaten him once?

If that's the case I think I've found half of your problem. I've gone against every team imaginable in GW. I've lost on the 12 node at least 10 times (once on the 11th).

To this day I will say I've never had an unbeatable team.

Time to Git Gud my friend.
  • Options
    Im on 3 weeks of the same node 12
  • Options
    I'm running into the same problem for almost 2 weeks now anakin lead sun fax,5's, rg and qui-gon. I've tryed every strategy possible best I can do is kill 3 of them with using my entire roster
  • Options
    Every once in a while I get an unbeatable node 12 (today was the third time). Each time I question why I am playing a game that is frustrating me. I think I am just going to stop doing the GW because it makes me want to throw my phone.

The thing that really agitates me is that they know there's a bug where you if you have enough power the last 2 nodes become easy mode. So, they punish the middle of the road player and reinforce the whales and top tier players.

If you can't make it impossible for everyone then please make those final nodes be the easiest for everyone. Make it work the same for everyone. Not that anyone is listening anymore.
  • Options
    Vash wrote: »
    I'm running into the same problem for almost 2 weeks now anakin lead sun fax,5's, rg and qui-gon. I've tryed every strategy possible best I can do is kill 3 of them with using my entire roster

I have fought that exact same roster. Different outcome i beat them every time. Kill ani with a c-d team then qgj or sun fac depending on you situation the rest fall into place. You must keep sun fac stunned the whole match if you can from the get go. If you don't debuff his taunt it can end you pretty quick.
  • Options
    Ty for the advice I will give that a try it hopefully will work, just wish I got to fight different really hard teams on node 12 and not the same one over and over