#43 Small Life : New Roster Searching / Grouping Heroes For Quick Access

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited September 2016
New Roster Searching / Grouping Heroes For Quick Access

As we approach 100 heroes and with the ever extending roster we could use a better way of managing our lists. That's not all lets add a way to group heroes and name them for easy access.

New Search Tab
qo692o.png
Replaces : Left tab [Activated] in the screenshot.

Pull down tab that overlaps the screen showing the left side [search options]. Clicking on one of these options will show the right side [defined options].

Here are just some of the options below people have asked for.

Example
Factions -
Jawa
Sith
Clones
ETC
Squads -
(Squad Names)
(Rancor)
(GW Healers)
(Jokers Arena Team)
Allegiance -
Light
Dark
Neutral
Stars -
1 star
2 star
3 star
4 star
5 star
6 star
7 star
Power -
High Power
Low Power
Activated -
Unlock
Level -
Highest
Lowest

Class -
Tank
Attacker
Supporter
Healer

Attributes -
Strength (STR) Heroes
Agility (AGI) Heroes
Intelligence (INT) Heroes

Grouping Heroes Into Teams
qo692o.png
Replaces : The middle tab [Level] in the screenshot.

Notes :
- limit is required on how many can be made at one time.
- A hero can be used in multiple teams , if already defeated the preload will not replace them. A new hero must be selected before starting the encounter.

Pushing this button will highlight all heroes in a white border. Clicking on any hero will change their border to green.

Once five have been selected you will be promoted with a naming screen similar to the change name screen.

2ywbtph.png

-[Naming squads].
-Right side allows you to choose from a set of default [Emblems] for the squad for easy recognition.
-[Cancel] underneath and to the left.
-[Done] underneath and to the right.

2ppa8zr.png

Emblems for squads will show up over the avatar picture for heroes.

11uvpf7.png

The end result will have your squads emblem and name above your normal roster for easy access. This applies to all areas of the game and allows for quick loading of hero teams.

I.E [QGJ] shows the emblem set for my arena group with the name [Jokers Arena] underneath.
Clicking on this will load my selected group onto the 5 spots i have set for them. I then make any changes i wish and click [Battle].

#43 Small Life : New Roster Searching / Grouping Heroes For Quick Access 17 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Aneil915TaniwhaPolariceKoolKentMofojokers1992DarthPhelpsCapt_ConchAcky649BoolyttKingJohnDoeElvin7611Pg25468WholfMaxReboDefense1236Goska 17 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    This is a great idea, I have a lot of preset teams I use for gw, arena and raids, like an empire team or first order team and it's a real hassle to form and reform teams
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    This would help a lot; I never scroll through the level, power, rarity selection, but if we could select by faction (especially with factions becoming more important and necessary in the game) that would be great.
    Also preset squads would be very useful, especially for GW character selection when you're scrolling up and down the relatively narrow scroll bar on the left. Alternatively there could also be a filter for different factions below the squad power graphic, making it much easier to find and select the characters you need.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Great idea mofojoker! This would be great if this was introduced and save so much time scrolling down to find the characters your currently farming. Trying to remember that 5th character that is a rebel etc
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Aneil915 wrote: »
    Great idea mofojoker! This would be great if this was introduced and save so much time scrolling down to find the characters your currently farming. Trying to remember that 5th character that is a rebel etc

I aim to please :blush: