bonus energry

With outage i was not able to log in for my bonus energy. Please adjust so i can collect when game is fixed.

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    cool story bro, get extra tissues for ur tearz, in b4 thread merge
  • Options
    Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars cash money energy.
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Last time this happened they gave us crystals so we could buy the energy we lost. They will likely do the same today.
  • Options
    I didn't get mine either.

IBTM
  • Options
    Same :(
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I missed mine today for the first time since they were introduced.

I had a heart cath...didn't miss a refresh.

Relative's funeral....didn't miss a refresh (they would have wanted it that way).

Disney's Frozen on Ice (I have a 5 year old daughter)...didn't miss a refresh.

Episode 7....didn't miss a refresh.

But today...got a message from the game...trolling me...telling me I had a refresh available....but I couldn't login to claim it.

/sigh
  • Options
    A moment of silence for the passing of free cantina eneegy refresh........
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    A moment of silence for the passing of free cantina eneegy refresh........

I still have 30 minutes left, but it's not looking good :cry:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
  • Options
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    Last time this happened they gave us crystals so we could buy the energy we lost. They will likely do the same today.

That's really worthless for those wanting it same day that have already refreshed their cantina multiple times.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I made a post like this and they warned me. **** mods...

Better to post on reddit with this sort of thing =/
  • Options
    Last time it was 500 crystals which is pretty good, I think. But I certainly understand your point and the decrease in value depending on what you have refreshed. My understanding from when I spoke to Customer Service is they don't have a way to actually credit us energy. I do not understand coding enough to know why that would be the case. Sucks any way you look at it and I'm glad I'm not at the end of a Raid right now!
  • Options
    They usually give crystals when things like this happen
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    OP has first world problems.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    OP has first world problems.

Anyone posting on a game forum with their mobile phone (or from their computer) does. Just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I need more energry too
  • Options
    Sadly we got none
  • Options
    What's energry?
  • Options
    Seriously that you people are complaining about lost energy? I lost my payout and, for that, a bunch of crystals. So yeah, 45 of energy is really the big problem.
  • Options
    Energry makes me very anrgry!