Yoda promote failure

I played the battle previous to the last one in order to get shards to promote Yoda to 6*. I won and tried to promote when the server downtime started. Seems like promoting a character is not transactional since the battle is won, the money and shards were spent but my Yoda is not promoted neither the battle is available. If this is not fixed i have no way to get a 7* Yoda. Could someone help?
Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Up
  • Options
    No news from the Dev team so far...
  • Options
    Contact support, not forum
  • Options
    I thought so but support sent me here.
  • Options
    Bump you are not the only one with this problem.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, could you please provide me with your ally code? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hi- not sure if this is the right place for this- but I am not sure where to go to report this- I had this same exact thing just happen on the Palpatine event. Beat tier 6, went to upgrade- it said promotion failed so I rebooted, went back in and it shows my palpy still at 5 stars and 0/85 shards collected. I went back to the event thinking I'll just beat it again- but it shows tier 6 as completed- so I can't promote him.

I see Kozispoon asked for the ally ID- 'Aubrey you can take a look at mine too? Really appreciate it- or help me find out who I can contact about the issue... my ID is- 127-811-287

Thanks!
  • Options
    I know that the Yoda problem still has not been resolved. I wish you the best with Palpatine.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Thorondor... that's a bummer. It's even more frustrating because I spent 30 bucks on crystals to get enough rebels at least to 6 star- don't have enough to try the tier 7- so I guess I'm screwed until the next event. Learned my lesson though- buying crystals didn't get me anything I couldn't have gotten by staying FTP...