Replies

• Options
    That force people to aim for them
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Poe. A distant second is ST Han
  • Options
    I still like Chewy if you can get him into his self heal/buff. If you can pair him with another armor buffer he seems good...That said If you have a Poe max him first, if you can get the shards to do so. I think Chewey is still better until Poe is 5 or higher.
  • Options
    Nice! What's your team like?
  • Options
    After thinking about Poe being OP I came to realize that it is speed In the game that is broken. All you have to do to win almost every game is to just plug in dooku, Sid, Poe, and two of anything and you win. You will have not only had the first 5 actions, 3 from normal toon speed and then the other 2 via Poe meter manipulation, but have driven the opponent into the ground with the turn meter removal by Poe, dots and heal block from sid, stuns from dooku, and then any 2 toons in the game. It doesn't matter who the other 2 toons are or who is even the lead. Speed kills and is king of this game. CG come on you can balance this game you went from pvp that went to timer to pvp that went to halfway through turn 1, you have to know just how ridiculously strong speed is. If not then fire everyone on the balancing team and start over. this isn't hard just have toons with kits that supply more value be slower and ones that provide smaller value go first. You are welcome.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    It's not speed. It's the fact that many good chars with good skills are also fast.

If Chewie had a 2 turn taunt with Expose and Turn manipulation, being slow, while Poe had a very fast 1 turn taunt, with no debuff or turn control, THEN you'd have a tactic choice. Should I go with a mediocre but fast skill, ir the very good but slower one? Same if Rey fid a lot of danagr but later in the turn and thus you'd need yo protect her. As it is, there are enough really good chars that go very fast, so speed is what matters
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    It's not speed. It's the fact that many good chars with good skills are also fast.

If Chewie had a 2 turn taunt with Expose and Turn manipulation, being slow, while Poe had a very fast 1 turn taunt, with no debuff or turn control, THEN you'd have a tactic choice. Should I go with a mediocre but fast skill, ir the very good but slower one? Same if Rey fid a lot of danagr but later in the turn and thus you'd need yo protect her. As it is, there are enough really good chars that go very fast, so speed is what matters

Like I said at the end it is the value that these toons give meanwhile having extreme speed. Poe having a T7 meter he goes first a lot of games. He can taunt, remove meter from a whole team, and expose the whole team potentially. This ability should NEVER go first. The value is insane. Meanwhile if chewy had Poe speed chewy could use his taunt on T7 and that would be fair and balanced I agree with you there 100% and I think anyone who truly loves the strategy elements of the game would agree with us. Speed needs a rework almost from groundup IMO.
  • Options
    Best tank? Barriss!
  • Options
    fives or Stormtrooper Han. A distant 3rd is Poe
  • Darthbane
    75 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Whattodo wrote: »

Old daka is good at that, sometimes you can get ready lucky with her and permanent stun, then
    rez your whole team, plus one of the best speeds in the game
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Darthbane wrote: »
    Whattodo wrote: »

Old daka is good at that, sometimes you can get ready lucky with her and permanent stun, then
    rez your whole team, plus one of the best speeds in the game

I have a 5* daka that is all 3's in abilities and 1 away from gear 7. My Daka is weak compared to what daka has done to me in the arena. Wow...powered up and on a good team she is scary.
    Sorry I don't have much to add to this convo...just have to agree with darthbane cuz I got whooped by daka.