I have that feeling that i should start hoarding credits because of level increase.

Prev13
BnBTobacconist
665 posts Member
edited September 2016
I have that feeling a level increase is soon upon us.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Level increase? Nah, I don't see it man. The mod increase is coming though I think. Trust me bro, I have two crystal balls.
    9sud1cp.jpg
  • Options
    Level increase? Nah, I don't see it man. The mod increase is coming though I think. Trust me bro, I have two crystal balls.
    9sud1cp.jpg

mod increase?
  • Options
    I don't think they would screw people over thinking second raid is coming and then say "it's here!...but you have to level everyone to 90 now" as people are likely prepping for said raid.
  • Options
    :puts on tin foil hat:

:|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Suikoden wrote: »
    I don't think they would screw people over thinking second raid is coming and then say "it's here!...but you have to level everyone to 90 now" as people are likely prepping for said raid.

lol really? They will be incentivizing the raid by doing so.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Suikoden wrote: »

Didn't they kinda do that with racnor? It's an honest question I don't remember the exact timeline.

And I've been thinking this for a little bit because do you think they can/will try to balance all tiers of the new raid solely on mods?

Unless they set up the new raid like the mod challenges where you have grouped tiers for each type (or certain types) basically balanced 3 tiers one for 5 dot, 6 dot and 7 dot. That might be doable but still not sure.
  • Options
    Oh, when I said mod increase I meant 6 and 7 star mods are coming out. I say this because, if you try to sell mods, and then filter which mods you wanna sell by tier there is an option to sell 7 star mods....
    tb4uCCw.jpg

• Options
    those 6 and 7 mods will be guild raid only
  • Options
    and them being only available to the new raid, it really makes sense for them to raise the level cap, i'm just sayin'
  • Options
    they won't risk people rage quitting again they can't afford another mistake like they made when mods first came out
    and them being only available to the new raid, it really makes sense for them to raise the level cap, i'm just sayin'
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a level increase myself. this isn't a complaint or crying but with them using the higher levels for events it's time to make those who are already maxed out work again.

to be clear when an event domes out like emperor's demise. the whales and maxed out f2p people have no work to do while the rest of us are grinding like crazy. I'm not complaining or crying as I think the grind is fun but it's time again for everyone to grind.
  • Options
    I still don't have enough credits to rank up my characters, I have at least 15 sitting there waiting for 5 stars, 7 for 6 stars, and 10 wanting their 7th star...
  • Options
    Even if we get a level increase, the whole process of leveling up will be slow, giving you time to earn more credits.
  • Options
    Another suggestive post from someone with no idea. there is no level cap increase.
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a level increase myself. this isn't a complaint or crying but with them using the higher levels for events it's time to make those who are already maxed out work again.

to be clear when an event domes out like emperor's demise. the whales and maxed out f2p people have no work to do while the rest of us are grinding like crazy. I'm not complaining or crying as I think the grind is fun but it's time again for everyone to grind.

I've been grinding away at stun cuffs for months. Ani shards drop like 2 a day. There is nothing but grind. You think level 80 players just sip martinis and laugh at sub 80 players? It's just multiple levels of infinite grind. And I have no desire to deal with another one.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I've been grinding away at stun cuffs for months. Ani shards drop like 2 a day. There is nothing but grind. You think level 80 players just sip martinis and laugh at sub 80 players? It's just multiple levels of infinite grind. And I have no desire to deal with another one.

Why you farming ani? Bored?
  • Options
    One of the devs said that they don't wanna even talk about raising the level cap anytime soon.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Didn't they kinda do that with racnor? It's an honest question I don't remember the exact timeline.
    lvl cap increase was way before introduction of raid
  • Options
    Drexnaw wrote: »
    One of the devs said that they don't wanna even talk about raising the level cap anytime soon.

It makes sense for them to say that though. If they told us the level cap increase was coming then everyone would start hoarding credits and crystals and wouldn't spend as much when the level cap increases.
  • Options
    I think the credits are mostly for leveling mods. Considering that the new raid will drop Mk 6 mods (probably not 7 yet, if datamine is correct), you know they will cost a lot to level (maybe 1M). Also, unless you have a deep highly geared and leveled roster (and deep pockets to do so), most of us will likely have to level several toons that work well in the new raid.
  • Options
    Drexnaw wrote: »

It makes sense for them to say that though. If they told us the level cap increase was coming then everyone would start hoarding credits and crystals and wouldn't spend as much when the level cap increases.

I disagree. It's more likely for a dev to say absolutely nothing than for him to be untruthful. What's in it for him? Just don't post anything; that seems to be the standard protocol, especially in the official forum.
  • Options
    Oh, when I said mod increase I meant 6 and 7 star mods are coming out. I say this because, if you try to sell mods, and then filter which mods you wanna sell by tier there is an option to sell 7 star mods....
    tb4uCCw.jpg
    Nice, thx for the information!

• Options
    A lvl cap increase is definitely coming, maybe not with the first release of the raid. Don't fool yourself thinking it won't because devs are afraid to upset you LOL!

Why would the devs create a raid that everyone will just easily complete again?? We want a challenge and they want to create a challenge for us (ChingChing).

My theory is that the new raid will again have different tiers prob starting from lvl 60 characters and the highest tier for now will be for lvl 80 characters. BUT once they bring a new lvl cap of 90, they will release the Heroic version for lvl 90 characters and MKVII mods as reward.
  • Options
    I'm level 76 and will become VERY upset if they increase the level cap before I get to 80. It's nice for people who have been sitting at 80 for a while though.
  • Options

The only people who aren't maxed are whales. I've been playing since Nov/Dec and I only have 5 maxed toons. Play everyday too. I don't know anyone wanting for the level increase. Not even whales in my guild.
  • Options

Your mean you haven't gotten your invite to the martini lounge? *raises a glass and laughs like the Hampton elite*

Jokes aside, lvl just means you grind even more... and heaven forbid you decide to take on a new project/toon.
  • Options

Your mean you haven't gotten your invite to the martini lounge? *raises a glass and laughs like the Hampton elite*

Jokes aside, lvl just means you grind even more... and heaven forbid you decide to take on a new project/toon.

I'm just throwing up the red flag, I have been playing since last november. I know the signs, and it's coming whether your like it or not. Here is some token credit heist credits, we got a new raid coming, bleh bleh. You can put your head in the sand if you want.
  • Options
    been saying it for a while; the new raid brings a raid tuned for the next level cap increase... it's coming.
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    been saying it for a while; the new raid brings a raid tuned for the next level cap increase... it's coming.

yeppers.
  • Options
    ATSpain wrote: »

The only people who aren't maxed are whales. I've been playing since Nov/Dec and I only have 5 maxed toons. Play everyday too. I don't know anyone wanting for the level increase. Not even whales in my guild.

You have been playing for 9/10 months and only have 5 maxed toons ??