Phasma vs Ackbar lead

Which one grants the most TM to a Rebel squad?
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Options
    Is this a joke?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The answer is 47.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    AA gives TM and phasma doesn't so.....I guess the answer you are looking for is Jar Jar.
  • Options
    Ackbar grants assists attacks without damage penalty when someone uses a non attack, phasma assist attacks are 20% unless first order and have a damage penalty. I use Ackbar lead with phasma, Liea, QGJ, and switch GS or lando depending on other team.
  • Options
    The real answer is Nute. He will give your Leia so much TM you'll forget there are three other characters on your team.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    AA gives TM and phasma doesn't so.....I guess the answer you are looking for is Jar Jar.

Actually, Phasma's Victory March gives 50% turn meter. Ackbar's leader ability gives +SPEED. Tactical Genius gives 100% turn meter to one ally. Get your facts straight
  • Options
    Ackbar grants assists attacks without damage penalty when someone uses a non attack, phasma assist attacks are 20% unless first order and have a damage penalty. I use Ackbar lead with phasma, Liea, QGJ, and switch GS or lando depending on other team.

One answer that isn't completely ****, thank you
  • Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »

You were serious? You though of running a rebel team without a rebel lead?
  • Options

You were serious? You though of running a rebel team without a rebel lead?

Phasma is awesome. With her Victory March, 20% assist, and TM reduction, she adds a lot of effective TM. I don't know Ackbar at all
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ackbar lead for sure and if you have an open slot, use Phasma there. Ackbar is certainly a better lead than Phasma although many might Argue (myself included) that Lando is better than both as a lead. I use Ackbar when I really need my STH to go before the enemy but not that often really. Lando is my typical lead if I'm not using EP as a rebel counter.
  • Options
    I run Ackbar lead after using Phasma for a while. Several reasons why with my mostly rebel team.

1) the speed bonus makes my STH faster than most and goes first
    2) leader ability gives me an attack for STH's taunt still and with Ackbar's tactical
    3) tactical either gives me Lando AOE back to back, QGJ assist attack and then TM reduction or Anakin two attacks. I don't wait because RNG is funky on order of attacks unfortunately
    4) the tenacity buff seems to help with EP

I almost have Han as a viable option on offense and will play with a Aa lead and Lando depending on matchup and mostly based on STH speed of the opponent.
  • Options
    Phasma is a great versatile toon that just doesn't seem to be consistently on top 10-15 of my server. Especially with AI (slow down) is wasted with a lot of Ackbars and Rex's
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Actually, Phasma's Victory March gives 50% turn meter. Ackbar's leader ability gives +SPEED. Tactical Genius gives 100% turn meter to one ally. Get your facts straight

Seems you know the answer to your question...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    The answer is ST HAN, he does what Phasma wishes she could
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
  • Options
    Akbar for Lando / Han teams. Just as others stated, adds +28 speed but also +10% Tenacity. So add tenacity to Akbar and when EP tries to stun your whole squad you got Akbar to resist and then dispel all.
  • Options
    Phasma is garbage in arena at max levels on defense. She's just average on offense tbh. Ackbar lead makes your sth much much faster and this is no contest if you're using a rebel squad.
  • Options
    Akbar for Lando / Han teams. Just as others stated, adds +28 speed but also +10% Tenacity. So add tenacity to Akbar and when EP tries to stun your whole squad you got Akbar to resist and then dispel all.

I agree completely except for the speed bonus, which is 25. I use a fast Ackbar with tenacity mods and make sure his speed is just above lando' so that he can use Double Down twice.