Darth Maul And Rex

UnderclassHero
138 posts Member
edited September 2016
So if I'm correct, Maul came into the game before Rex? That means if Maul becomes f2p, Rex should be the next?

Replies

• Options
    Maul has been in the game since day 1. I have no idea why he isn't F2P yet, but B2 and wedge are, when they've only been here a few months.
  • Options
    Maul has been in the game since day 1. I have no idea why he isn't F2P yet, but B2 and wedge are, when they've only been here a few months.

That's odd. He isn't good so it's not like that's why they're keeping him.
  • Options
    Actually with PALP lead he is good in my shard there is a mual in my shard that hits close to 30k on basic and the extra turn on a kill. Maybe needs a lil buff while EP needs a nerf.
  • Options
    Palps doesn't need a nerf, but Maul could do with being beefed up a bit. I only use him in GE under a Palp lead and against all (or mainly) Jedi teams he wrecks them. If they buffed him a bit he could be great and they could even make him a foil for Anakin (or OB/QGJ) if they wanted.

SG
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Droid_93 wrote: »
    Actually with PALP lead he is good in my shard there is a mual in my shard that hits close to 30k on basic and the extra turn on a kill. Maybe needs a lil buff while EP needs a nerf.

Isn't the only usable thing that Maul gains under palps lead +32% health, ~3k more health?