Modding Barriss

Just wondering how Barriss should be modded. I was thinking health, but is that all, or anything else?

Replies

• Options
    Tenacity to prevent stuns, but as much health and then protection as you can manage.
  • Options
    health protection & speed, she has a chance to team heal every turn and remove a debuff from jedi.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Offense mods are good from my experience.
  • Zeu
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Barris? Do ppl really use her anymore ???
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Health, tenacity, health, and health
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bariss is the reason I auto GW. 6 health mods w/ health primaries and secondaries and a speed arrow. Look for tenacity and speed also as secondaries, but not as important as health. Omega her lead and your jedi all get a 3,600 passive heal at the start of each of their turns and 45% chance to also b healed for 2,700 on her basic. Plus, she passively removes debuffs on jedi and gains tm.

I wouldn't use her in arena, but in GW...wow, just wow. Auto the whole thing in 10 mins while having a couple smokes and a cup of coffee.

Bariss (L)
    Lumi
    Aayla
    Ani
    QGJ
  • Options
    Zeu wrote: »
    Barris? Do ppl really use her anymore ???

Bariss is a monster in GW. Elsewhere, not so much. Have yet to try a maxed gear bariss in jedi mod challenge
  • Options
    All health mods on Barriss. I only use her for GW but with her I often never need to actually use a heal ability. Her basic and lead ability add a good amount of health each turn.