Blue Mod - Secondary Stat does not increase?

Hey guys,

had this now two times in a row. Got a nice blue mod and brought it to level 15. But the second stat didn't increase at all. The third stat increased one time.

Did others have this as well or is it just me?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    A blue mod comes with 2 secondaries. At lvl 3, 1 of those 2 will go up, at lvl 6, 1 of those 2 will go up...could b the same 1. At 9 and 12 u will get a 3rd and 4th secondary stat and the 1st 2 won't raise any more.
  • Options
    I had a gold one with a +4 speed secondary at level 1. By level 15 it was still +4.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    I had a gold one with a +4 speed secondary at level 1. By level 15 it was still +4.

o man, i had the same thing the other day. I love taking long toilet breaks with swgoh, but that day i seriously considered not even whiping.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    A blue mod comes with 2 secondaries. At lvl 3, 1 of those 2 will go up, at lvl 6, 1 of those 2 will go up...could b the same 1. At 9 and 12 u will get a 3rd and 4th secondary stat and the 1st 2 won't raise any more.
    This!!!!
  • Options
    One of the mod guides noted that a 5 star green mod with a speed secondary is the only one guaranteed to result in an increase to the speed stat.