What should I do with them?

3Edward9
486 posts Member
edited September 2016
These are from the Challenges. What should I do with them? I am pretty sure everyone has excess so no one would request them from the guild. I think it isn't too much to ask the dev to replace some of them with other high demand purple gears.
42xmGNr.png
Hv8FsPG.png
EtMaZFu.png
IW30Cbs.png
ruq2Qob.png
SPYUDhh.png
XbB4Phb.png

Replies

• Options
    I'd love all those sensor arrays. I need so many of those for many characters.
  • Options

You can get over 45 just completing three challenges a week
  • Options
    I'd like to know why the hell these are offered so much in shipments.

Shipments are the WORST. We're required to make three purchases a day for the daily, and some days I have to buy stuff I already have hundreds of.

Why are they in there? No one. I repeat, NO one could possibly need them if they do the challenges every day.

I only wish they'd put things we need in shipments, like those MKIII condom things and even the MK4 keypads that we never have enough of.
  • Options
    They used to have a sell option but they removed it cause nobody used it. The payout was abismal. Id like to see a upgrade crafting option, where you could combine them to upgrade them to the next level. Say 5 to one for blue and 10 to one for purple. And x amount of credits.
  • Options

Those are MK3, you will get more than enough of those. An option to sell them or recycle them for parts, so you can craft other salvage items would be nice.
  • Options
    papragu wrote: »

Those are MK3, you will get more than enough of those. An option to sell them or recycle them for parts, so you can craft other salvage items would be nice.

Do you lose your mind? You can't sell or recycle gears anymore
  • Options
    ill take your carbantis
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    ill take your carbantis

• Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »
    ill take your carbantis

I currently need 900 just for the characters at their current gear level. 45 a week is a drop in the bucket
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    ill take your carbantis

I currently need 900 just for the characters at their current gear level. 45 a week is a drop in the bucket

I play this game from day one that is why I have so many in stock.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Start gearing more tanks and supports those mk3 sensor arrays go quick. Some characters need 300+ to get to the max gear.
    IG 100 needs 350
    Vader needs 150
  • Options
    I play this game from day one that is why I have so many in stock.

Treasure them like they're made of gold! You need one of them for every Stun Gun Mk5, for every Thermal Detonator Mk5, and for an awful lot of characters. This is THE MOST demanded piece in your inventory. And if you think 350 is a lot, think again: You would need >9000 for upgrading all toons (so that's still >3000 if you target a collection of 30 fully maxed toons).

Those 350 are maybe just enough to bring Royal Guard to gear level X? Probably not enough for Teebo.

But you're about right the others are not that useful -- you still need more than 2000 Arakyd Mk4 and Soro-Suub Mk5 though, so don't think you have such a large number of them.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/