#44 Small Life Changes : Resetting Heroes

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited September 2016
Resetting Heroes
121u0xk.png

Introduction
Allows players to reset heroes back to level 1 and remove all resources spent on the hero for a large crystal price.

From free to play saving up to spenders wanting to move resources around. This is an option to deal with future balances both good or bad. Or simply a want to finish a hero sooner than later.

Returns
- All ability materials
- Equivalent of droids used for leveling
- All credits used outside of starring
- All gear returned
- All mods returned

Cannot reset stars or the credits used to star heroes

- Reset emblem top side.
- Clicking on it allows you the option to reset your hero with a cancel button or link to the crystal store underneath.

Price And cost
Crystals XXXX-XXXX

Cost is based on :
- Level of hero
- Gear tier of hero

Requirements
Must be level 50 to gain the option to this feature.

Note
This idea takes into account my entire SLC Library. Before voting please make sure you are aware of the ideas proposed in the library.

SLC : Library
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60085/slc-library-game-improvements/p1

#44 Small Life Changes : Resetting Heroes 12 votes

I would LIKE this change
58%
PolariceMofojokers1992lyttCeziumMaxReboFek_0153CF_Jedi1234 7 votes
I would NOT like this change
41%
joelightyearVinniarthcyberwar34QuixoticDefense1236 5 votes
Other
0%

Replies

• Options
    Interesting idea but not for me, I don't see the need to strip a character I've built up to be honest
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Interesting idea but not for me, I don't see the need to strip a character I've built up to be honest

Understandable I'm the same , personally wouldn't use this system myself. But i can see how it will benefit those with smaller rosters or those not wanting to use every hero.

Especially with any balance changes that affect the investment into a hero.
  • Options
    It shouldn't be expensive. There is not that much gear or money to be gained. Just have it return half the gear and money. If it has to have a cost, have it cost a Sim ticket per Star or 10 ally points per level or whatnot.