sthan + phasma?

jayskywalker
88 posts Member
edited September 2016
My current arena team is Ani L, quigon, rey, sthan, rg. Looking to sub out rg for someone with decent health/protection but more as support for the rest of the team. So leaning towards phasma, wondering what speed phasma would have to be at for sthans tm boost to push phasmas victory march before the opposing team?! In my lineup, rey goes first speed 220, then sthan 210, quigon 205, and ani 200.. If i add in phasma and he goes lasts to use victory march hopefully pushing them all close to a second round attack before most of the opposing team can attack, what speed would phasma need to be at + the 30% tm boost to move before anything around 200 speed? (I.e palp, slower sthans) thanks for any constuctive input. Also working on aayla to possibly replace rey, for more stuns/survivability/ and still high dps under ani lead.

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Lol agree to what? Know what speed phasma needs to be at for that strategy to work well?
  • Options
    Doesn't CP usually start with the other special first Fullislade
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    30% of 170 base is 51 so she would be 221
    160 is 48 which is 208
    150 is 45 so 195
  • Options
    THill80 wrote: »
    Doesn't CP usually start with the other special first Fullislade
    Yes. Captain Phasma always starts with her aoe on defense. Making her very lame on defense. If she had the victory march first her ai would be amazing.
  • Options
    It's a good team on offense, but that's true of many teams. STHan/Phasma behind EP, Lando, and Rey are my go to team if I get a particularly nasty GW node to bust through.
  • Options
    I've run the ST Han/ Phamsa combo and that second turn TM boost from victory march can make an aoe team pretty nasty...

Even on defense it works in your favor when set up correctly... You want her second fastest behind Han so she gives VM early and makes for a devastating second aoe from Lando... By that point the match is yours... 20-30 second win is easy with the right setup and mods
  • Sophos
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You have good speed. I run a similar squad while trying to get aoe toons up. Just keep Phasma as the last toon that goes on your team. By doing this you get the most out of VM, though Smapty has an interesting idea. I really don't think you need RG. Good job on your speed bro. Nice
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    160 is 48 which is 208
    150 is 45 so 195

No
  • Options
    My current arena team is Ani L, quigon, rey, sthan, rg. Looking to sub out rg for someone with decent health/protection but more as support for the rest of the team. So leaning towards phasma, wondering what speed phasma would have to be at for sthans tm boost to push phasmas victory march before the opposing team?! In my lineup, rey goes first speed 220, then sthan 210, quigon 205, and ani 200.. If i add in phasma and he goes lasts to use victory march hopefully pushing them all close to a second round attack before most of the opposing team can attack, what speed would phasma need to be at + the 30% tm boost to move before anything around 200 speed? (I.e palp, slower sthans) thanks for any constuctive input. Also working on aayla to possibly replace rey, for more stuns/survivability/ and still high dps under ani lead.

You'd need her at 146 speed so that she won't attack before the other toons, but as close as possible to them
  • Options
    Great thanks for the input everyone, @THill80 yes i know she uses fullisade first on defense and thats ok, slow still helps when it lands on oppenents palp and sthan. And offence this team has really helped me alot so far against the other speedy palp/sth teams. Matches are usually done in under a minute now lol. And thanks @Sophos i try! I want to keep up with the current meta but not chase after it by using all the same toons, another reason among many i wanna switch out rey for aayla
  • jayskywalker
    88 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I did however change my speeds around to ensure that rey, quigon, and ani would go before sthan so when sthan taunts and then phasma used victory march my other charaters would be ready for round 2 instantly. Which works amazing on offense. Current speeds now are rey 220, quigon 211, ani 209, sthan 206, and phasma 160. All 5 characters now act before any opponents characters (except oposing speed rey) i dont have any other speed sthan/palp teams faster than 200 speed unless they use a fast rey which doesnt harm my strategy whatsoever
  • Options
    If you want lando to go twice fast. You use ackbar. Not CP. imo
  • Options
    Sailstreet wrote: »

You'd need to use Lando for that, which he doesn't ;)
  • Options
    Lol yes @Sailstreet i know, i have lando built up but only to gear 8 at the moment, waiting for some extra raid gear, AA is maxed so i might try that team sometime soon. I like this team as it is currently tho, may sub in lando for rey and see how he does but probably going to go with aayla with crit chance mods so i can stun when i need to and lots of damage under ani lead
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »
    160 is 48 which is 208
    150 is 45 so 195

No
    Then you tell the calculator its wrong lol.

• Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    Sailstreet wrote: »

You'd need to use Lando for that, which he doesn't ;)
    Ah yes. Wel anyone but han going twice in any case.
    On the math it's quite simple. CP needs to be 70% of your st han to have full TM. 210*0.7=147