Top 50 T7 guild looking for new members

GladiatorConan
3 posts Member
edited September 2016
We have three spots open In our guild "Dedication".

Only requirement is that you contribute with 600 energy every day.

Send me a PM if you would like to join or add me as ally: 217-174-439

Raid rules are as follows:

RAID RULES:
Raids will run on a +7 hours from the previous raid start time based on when we have the coins. Times are listed in another note.
The way raids will work is as followed so everyone can at least get the minimum prize and no one gets left out.
Raid will still be launched at advertised time but in the first 24 hours, you will send in 1 character (game will warn you that you have less than 5 characters so just press battle again after the pop up) and register 0 damage.
Once the time in the raid is down to 23 hours and 59 minutes, you can send in a full team and get one hit like we normally do. If we make it to the last 12 hours of the raid, it becomes a free for all.
RAID PENALTY:
Penalty if you register more than 5k damage, because sometimes we have toons faster than the Gamorrean guards, you will be asked to not fully partake in the next raid unless you got a solid reason why you were over the damage limit. I'll let you register a 0 but no damage after that. Screenshot will help justify your actions.
If you are on penalty for the next raid, keep your damage at 0 or you will be kicked. But again send the weakest 7* character you have to avoid this penalty.
Post edited by GladiatorConan on