Full AOE team worth training?

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you guys thought a full AOE team would be worth training up. I would go with Sidious, Phasma (leader) General veers. and other AOE driven characters. Just a fun little hypothetical I was wondering about.

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious
    Phasma leader
    Boba
    Darth maul
    Kylo ren

That'd be a fun team maybe
  • Options
    AoE=IG88
  • Options
    Phasma (Leader)
    Sid
    IG-88
    Boba
    Darth Maul

Would be sick
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    ajmiller wrote: »
    Phasma (Leader)
    Sid
    IG-88
    Boba
    Darth Maul

Would be sick

What if u used poe rather then boba in that?
    Could be sweet too due to advantage outta the gate when he taunts
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Phasma (Leader)
    Sid
    IG-88
    Boba
    Darth Maul

Would be sick

What if u used poe rather then boba in that?
    Could be sweet too due to advantage outta the gate when he taunts

Was going to say the same thing. Need a taunting tank in there somewhere, otherwise either IG or Maul would die without getting a turn haha
  • Options
    Ya that would work too

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Phasma (Leader)
    Sid
    IG-88
    Boba
    Darth Maul

Would be sick

Kind of the form I'm working towards. I'm going

Sid lead
    Ig 88
    Maul
    Poe
    Poggle
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I do t want to see any of you in the arena!

Question for you guys...would Vader's force crush be too slow? The DOT (combined with all of the dots that can be applied by that team) and culling blade + IG88 bonus? Maybe him instead of maul? More hp and I know Im scared of maul myself, so id probably try to kill him first. Not sure...just thinking here.
  • Options
    Yes I hae that team other than Darth Maul because u can't farm him
  • Options
    Imo the only compatible F2P-ish AOE is:

Sid lead (having Phasma as a leader gives you 16% aa assist rate which can not compete with the crit 13% chance+ 20% dmg boost on AOE)

Poggle (his offence up gives you turnmeter and 50% damage which is ridiculously insane)

Poe (turnmeter controll and expose +20% max HP damage on exposed targets. Usually 2-3 targets, also an amazing ability)

IG-88 (his AOE dmg is insane and the debuff of Sid and Poe even further empowers the damage he dels, bot to mention the 55% ability block which can disable heals if necessiarry)

+1
    This spot is pretty tricky, the best choice for me is Old Ben, since he enables me to stay alive and deal with the remains because of his anility block+dmg red. An other pick i occasionally use is Kylo also for the long run and taking down a crucial opponent with his yingle target nuke, or dishing out a bit of AOE if needed, hos flexibility makes him really viable. Vader is not that bad but too slow for this comp. You can maybe throw in Phasma for her turnmeter/advantage controll. Or another option is a healer like Lumi or JC, who gives you the oportunity to recover after being unlucky.
  • Options
    Loce wrote: »

Question for you guys...would Vader's force crush be too slow? The DOT (combined with all of the dots that can be applied by that team) and culling blade + IG88 bonus? Maybe him instead of maul? More hp and I know Im scared of maul myself, so id probably try to kill him first. Not sure...just thinking here.

I briefly tried Vader...I took him out because his dot was only hitting two, three enemies max, and rarely got 3 dot effects on an enemy...usually one per. Plus my 88 wasn't leveled enough. It may work as long as you have Poe
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options

I briefly tried Vader...I took him out because his dot was only hitting two, three enemies max, and rarely got 3 dot effects on an enemy...usually one per. Plus my 88 wasn't leveled enough. It may work as long as you have Poe

What ability lvl were your Vader and IG88. Force crush has to be lvl'd just like anything else
  • Options
    One word:

Lando

I know he's not farmable at the moment, but serious bomb droppin. And with Sid in the lead, crit is high. If you score 2 crit hits, the cool down resets and you can AOR on the next turn (and after that...). Two turns get most squads dead or in the red.
  • Options

What ability lvl were your Vader and IG88. Force crush has to be lvl'd just like anything else

Maxed force crush. Culling blade and primary lvl 3. Axed force crush because of 88