Aayala vs Yoda for my squad?

Ben(L), QGJ, Rey, GS, ???

Pro's/Con's:
- Aayala: Counters, Stuns, calls assists, decent HP. Slow and doesn't hit hard.
- Yoda: Fast, tenacity to team, with basic he gains TM/foresight which equals another TM gain from Ben(L). Speed+TM gain+constant foresight equals lots of attacks and a nuisance. Especially if called to assist. But under AI control his abilities aren't used right on defense so could be a liability.

Replies

• Options
    If you are talking about arena, Aayla all the way. AI plays Yoda weird, and you will get destroyed on defense. I hate facing Aayla in arena because of her counter, stun, and assist. On an IGD led team, she is lethal.
  • Options
    Arena? In this composition, i choose ST Han.
  • Options
    I agree which is why Aayala has been my choice. I was just wondering if Yoda could be effective their but yeah under AI he's just not used effectively. Mostly thinking Yoda for anti-palp teams with his tenacity.
  • Options

Actually thanks, this was going to be my next question. He's not ready yet though. I'm late to farming him so he's almost 6* now.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »

Actually thanks, this was going to be my next question. He's not ready yet though. I'm late to farming him so he's almost 6* now.

With gear 9-10 and good mods you could use it. If not, maybe RG in his place.
  • Options
    How would you mod a g9 STH? I have him at 162 speed, 16,162 hp, 15,579 protection. And 35.42% potency.
  • Options
    I have sth with 6 health mods with a blend of speed, tenacity, health, and protection. He's not a hitter. You just need him to soak up as much damage as possible to feed your team turn meter.
  • Options
    With your team, RG would also be perfect. You need a tank to go with your 3 glass cannons and support toon.
    Character Name: Nofaultius