What do you think once you have done everything you could do in SWGOH on a given day.

puppyCasey
208 posts Member
edited January 2016
For those of us who finish all dailies/arena/challenges/etc each day

What do you think once you have done everything you could do in SWGOH on a given day. 66 votes

Oh God! That took a while.
4%
Mephisto_styleJugilismaaniBLuby25 3 votes
Ugh. I wish there was more to do...
72%
GenghisDonQeltarSenpaiBishopJ7000Darth_AllycodeCythisHavokTriggerJabberwockymurton09TavenRendarBongoDeathSSlayerStormyMasterTamiasJoJoMo_007puppyCaseyBaalItscaptainphasmaOrangeSaber1313pay2win 48 votes
There is plenty to do each day. Also, I am fine with the time commitment
18%
LargKelleind3gaussScoregasmsreizseStirringOwlthisgameisdopeDarthNicoDarth_Ryu_KaiMrTimmahNaurosAl_TizObiwadkenobi 12 votes
I hesitate spending money on a game that requires so much time!
0%
I hesitate spending money on a game with not much to do each day.
4%
MdkrehDrich2323r2steve2 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    It depends on day actually. On weekends I hope I had more to do. On weekdays, it takes too long.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Did not intend to post
  • Options
    A real sandbox mode would be nice. Where you could select the toons for both sides, adjust skill/gear/star levels then play through the battles.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I used to run two accounts but the arena and double GW started to make it feel like a chore. With one account I wish I could play a bit more. Although during the work week it's perfect.
  • Options
    Thanks for votes and responses everyone. I am in the "i wish there was more to do" camp. And I do hesitate spending money. I love this type of game, and star wars obviously is awesome. But there isnt enough enough to do. I think results of the poll speak for themselves
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    None of the above.
    I enjoy that this game does not require too much time really. More to donis generally a good thing but with the slow refill tomers of cantina/energy i rather like being able to set my phone down for hours w/out missing anything
  • Options
    Waiting patiently for the next update.

I'm generally fine with the amount I have to do. I spend maybe 1-2 hours in total every day, most of which occur between 12-1 and 5-6. This allows me to do things like eat, sleep, work, and obtaining the platinum trophies for the Mass Effect trilogy (Currently working on 2). Oh and school. Because everyone knows we are actually going to use our degrees....
  • Options
    There is plenty to do each day. Also, I am fine with the time commitment
    I'd be cool with more options for stuff to do, but I have other things to do as well. I've quit other games over excessive "must do" tasks in the past.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Moooooooorrrrrreeee
  • Options
    More lol 12 hours of work *yawn* more to kill plus not happy about the rank 52 table using power from the main table..... and 50 a game no less.
  • Options
    I do like this style of game. Its like the final fantasy game i used to play.

It seems to me like SWGOH is "pay for rank" . I would be happier with a "work for rank" game; the best mobile games seem to be balanced "work and/or pay for rank"
    I think if SWGOH devs are able to transition the game into a work and/or pay for rank game, they will hold onto the valuable players while attracting new ones.
    Does that make sense?

I believe this fan be done by
    1. Getting rid of the cap on how many arena battles one can do.
    2. Getting rid of the lvl 52 table and instead have a market place to buy and sell (and trade?) everything from shards to credits

Doing those two things would make SWGOH a truly memorable mobile game.

Let me know your thoughts
  • Options
    I'd be cool with more options for stuff to do, but I have other things to do as well. I've quit other games over excessive "must do" tasks in the past.

You need to qualify what you kean by must do. As it is, what you said is not making sense to me, because there are no games where one must do anything.

Maybe you can explain what you are saying. How would you feel about a lot more than only 5 arena battles, and a market place instead of lvl 52 table?