STH, (Mod choice once again) which Cross to use?

RedXVIISpence
249 posts Member
edited September 2016
Ok so i just got STH to gear 9. I currently run Anakin (L), STH, Ahsoka(or Rey), QGJ, and Palp. I have STH at 162 speed, 16,162 hp, 15,579 prot. And 35% potency(with potency cross) currently have as much speed as i can(without taking mods from anakin, rey, or ahsoka) and as much protection as possible. Without a prot cross..

My question is should i use my +24% Potency cross for "Bluff"..

or my +19% protection, and + 4 speed (secondary) cross on him for survivability and the lil extra speed? I currently use all health mods for that extra health bonus.

Also can I replace QGJ? Since i have anakin applying buff immunity, and palp using shock on tanks? Any other advice on my team would be appreciated also. Im pretty partial to Anakin and STH.. And palp is too good NOT to use..But others im not sure. Somtimes i love my Ahsoka(maxed), and somtimes i think she, or qgj are my weak link.
Post edited by RedXVIISpence on

Replies

• RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I realize this has been somewhat covered in other posts, im asking more specifically which would be better with my Arena lineup..opinions??
    Post edited by RedXVIISpence on
  • Options
    For St Han, max protection plus speed.

Squad: Palp lead (he gains lots of TM and health), Anakin, Rey, QGJ (someone to dispel taunt is a must), St Han.

Ahsoka is no good for arena, can't compare her to Rey the she-hulk.

I would put double tanks there, like Palp, qgj, anakin or rey, St Han and RG for example.
  • Options
    Right on man, thx for the input. may try to throw RG in too. but hes only 6* gear8 . But if i use palp lead hes still beasty.

But i have replaced ahsoka with Rey.. Got anakin to gear 10 today..And tried Anakin, qgj, rey, fives, and sth last fight. Took rank 47.. If that doesn't hold i will put palp back in and try a few different options.