Game Update - 9/13/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

13Next

Replies

• Options
    100 MB data push, and it was to put the gear in the shard shop? Not likely.
  • Options
    By getting rid of the furnace in shipments, EA really makes this game impossible for the free players....thanks again for another terrible update!
  • Options
    By getting rid of the furnace in shipments, EA really makes this game impossible for the free players....thanks again for another terrible update!

They 'get rid of' the furnace every so often and replace it with other raid gear.
    Then eventually the replace that with another type
    And eventually they cycle back to furnaces.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    this ^^^^^^^
  • Options
    I'll definitely be waiting for gear prices to lower in shard shop before I even think about buying any. Seriously, a month of farming for 1 piece, no thank you.
  • Options
    masters wrote: »
    Why do you replaced the MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace? I farmed over 1400 Crystals and now i can't purchase it. It makes me a little bit angry.

I'm ecstatic. I need a couple of droid callers.

Speaking of which, why 252 for 3 salvage pieces in shard shop. What is this? Some kind of carnival where we are left with unusable tickets? I guess you have to commit to making five salvage purchases to eventually even it out.

That's another issue I have, gear is overpriced as it is but it should've been at least packs of 5.
  • Options

2 weeks as always. You guys must be pretty new to the game..

Ok cool. I'm not new, but I only just started using crystals to purchase those things. Hadn't really paid them any attention before.
  • Options
    Wondering where there 3(0/50) purple pieces in the shipment, i though it is there.
    Also wondering why to craft raid gear there need other purple gear too.
    Tab function on shipment would be great, for either crystal/credits purchases
    the cake is a lie