Drop Leia's Counter-Limit

Since stealth chars dont receive counters anymore, i suggest to remove the 1-time-counter limit on Leia's Basic, since every other char, who attacks more than just once also receives more than 1 counter (for example a Fives attacking a Speed down debuffed opponent fives will receive 2 counter attacks [or even 3 to 4 if speed down is on your own Fives], Dooku attacking twice also received 2 counters [+ possible bonus attacks]) ... so should Leia.

I know, this limit was implemented because ppl complained about up to 6 Dooku-Counters, when Leia made his Tripple on him, but this was before stealth refused counters. So let's be serious ... Ppl who attack Dooku with an unstealth Leia now deserve 6 Counters!
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Options
    Hmm, I've never noticed that before. I don't use a lot of multi-attack characters either though.
    I did just test it with Cad on a IG100, and yeah Cad got 2 attacks and IG100 countered twice, IG100 only had half TM so it wasn't his turn to go.

This should be corrected to be the same for all multi-attack characters then. Unless of course it's an intended effect for Leia, then it needs to be listed as part of her abilities.
  • Options
    +1
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's been a while since I attacked a person with counter while Leia is unstealthed but last time I did, she got countered for every shot she took.
    Is this a recent change?
  • Options
    Yap, just got a Leia to test ... the counter-limitations do not exist anymore ... sorry, my bad

/close
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.