Is it possible to change Kylo Rens lightsaber to a wet noodle?

Just asking because I think it would better reflect reality.

Replies

• Options
    Kylo is not that strong. Wet noodle too heavy. Would crush him
  • Options
    Kylo is not that strong. Wet noodle too heavy. Would crush him

Fair point ... can we at least call him emo Darth?
  • Options

You just mortally offended all other Darthes

• Options
    Ratinira wrote: »

You just mortally offended all other Darthes

My bad.
  • Options
    Kylo needs a buff, no question. But before they buff him, they have to buff Boba.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren is so gentle like my bariss...

I heard they shared the same bed
  • Options
    I just don't understand why they leave toons to be complete garbage. How hard is it to give a toon a buff? Add some damage onto his attack, do something anything is appreciated... Kylo is out here fighting with his trousers down. Atleast pull them up for him. To be honest Finn is the one that is truely awful. It's just sad they sell Kylo for 100 dollars, and Finn too I think, in a bundle. Yet both are among the worst toons in the game. Only purpose for each of them is mod challenges, yay.
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just don't understand why they leave toons to be complete garbage. How hard is it to give a toon a buff? Add some damage onto his attack, do something anything is appreciated... Kylo is out here fighting with his trousers down. Atleast pull them up for him. To be honest Finn is the one that is truely awful. It's just sad they sell Kylo for 100 dollars, and Finn too I think, in a bundle. Yet both are among the worst toons in the game. Only purpose for each of them is mod challenges, yay.

Perhaps they need Lucasfilm approval before they can buff Kylo . That's why he was beaten by all powerful Rey, who was trained in the ways of the stick. Kylo was meant to be gentle like bariss, unless his enemies are computers which he hates so much!
  • Options

Perfect example of why I won't put any more money into this game. Not that I would suggest to anyone on these forums to not purchase something from the game, you are free to use your own judgement. But it's basically scam. But again, if you enjoy spending money on something to which you CANT gauge if there is any ROI, then don't let me deter you, not that I would try.
  • Options
    but, but, but, he is the grandson of "DARTH VADER" the baddest **** out there! guess the apple fell far from the tree! hahahaha
  • Options
    Kylo Ren is by far my favorite Disney Princess
  • Options

I don't think EA understands character balance at all. Back when protection came out, they nerfed the damage of some of the worst characters in the game.
  • Options
    Meretrix wrote: »

So good.
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    Well, they did it with Obi Wan's...

cartoon-prop-question-family-guy-star-wars-episode-swf9.jpg-5295d1190770811
  • Options
    scotty wrote: »
    but, but, but, he is the grandson of "DARTH VADER" the baddest **** out there! guess the apple fell far from the tree! hahahaha

Vader's basic doesn't hit that hard either...just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah but maxed it does more damage than Kylo's. Plus Vader can take a lot more hits, Ren flops faster than a World Cup soccer player. Got a 4* G8 Ren at lvl 68, has over 14k health (with mods) and he dies FAST.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Still better hitting then Darth Vader!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »

So good.

I chuckled lol
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah but maxed it does more damage than Kylo's. Plus Vader can take a lot more hits, Ren flops faster than a World Cup soccer player. Got a 4* G8 Ren at lvl 68, has over 14k health (with mods) and he dies FAST.

Did you just say a 4* toon dies fast? Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    He was the first toon I maxed out as when I started he was available in a bundle pack and then went to Cantina shipments. Sick of seeing his non crits hit for about 2K. I like his kit although retribution is kind of a waste as he hits as hard as Bariss. Just give him some freaking attack strength and some speed.