AA tactical genius and Taunt

Hi,

When AA's tactical genius us active and my Chewie Taunts, he gets 100% turn meter and then looses his taunt :(
I understand that his taunt only lasts for one turn, but this seems like a bit of a bummer.

Replies

• Options
    Yes that is a bummer. Pretty self explanatory. The devs come here to learn of real bugs. Please do not clutter ip the bug section with posts like this.
  • Options
    And you are?
  • Options
    Simply don't use him with AA. I don't know who he is, but he is right :smile:
  • Options
    BlazeSA wrote: »
    And you are?

Does this matter? There is no need to be rude.

Look, this is just a perfect example of contra-synergy. Why on earth would someone use a skill which grants instant 100% TM on a char for a skill which lasts only one turn - this would make absolutely no sense at all. And there is nothing wrong with this. Not a bug!
  • Options
    Not a bug, wrong synergy. And he is someone telling you that it is nothing to be fixed.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have noticed AA's ability not always granting that second turn. That is a bug I noticed recently. Last battle I used it, Leia went stealth and didn't get a 2ND turn. It's not all.the time but I have noticed it before. Not sure if it is only with leia... need to pay closer attention next time.
  • Options
    In fact the ability didn't grant a second turn, but 100% turn meter; maybe in the queue there is already a 100% turn meter character and Leila must wait a moment to attack :wink:
  • Options
    In fact the ability didn't grant a second turn, but 100% turn meter; maybe in the queue there is already a 100% turn meter character and Leila must wait a moment to attack :wink:

This! And I've never seen that tactical genius did not grant a 100% TM bar, never ...
  • Options
    Nope, definitely not working 50% of the time for Leia. Happened twice in a mod battle for me just now.

The ability says 'when an ally uses an ability that is not an attack, they call in another rebel to assist'

Nothing about turn meter there, just 'assist'. So the 100% turn meter coin flip is not the case here.
  • Options
    Nope, definitely not working 50% of the time for Leia. Happened twice in a mod battle for me just now.

The ability says 'when an ally uses an ability that is not an attack, they call in another rebel to assist'

Nothing about turn meter there, just 'assist'. So the 100% turn meter coin flip is not the case here.

You're on a wrong track here, @SmokeyJoe320: This thread is about AA's Tactical Genius and not about his leader ability:

--> https://swgoh.gg/characters/admiral-ackbar/

Tactical Genius 3 turn cooldown

Ackbar grants each ally the Tactical Genius effect. The first ally to use a Special ability while they have this effect gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 30% of their Max Health. Tactical Genius ends whenever any ally triggers this effect or at the end of Ackbar's next turn.

Rebel Coordination

Rebel allies have +25 Speed and +10% Tenacity. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.

And the Tactical genius is working 100% of the time, at least for me. In contrast, AA's rebel coordination is bugged for several heroes where their non-attack skills do not trigger a rebel assist attack. This is know for several heroes and also already marked as a bug:

--> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/58960/the-bugs-bin-update-8-31#latest
  • Options

You're on a wrong track here, @SmokeyJoe320: This thread is about AA's Tactical Genius and not about his leader ability:

--> https://swgoh.gg/characters/admiral-ackbar/

Tactical Genius 3 turn cooldown

Ackbar grants each ally the Tactical Genius effect. The first ally to use a Special ability while they have this effect gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 30% of their Max Health. Tactical Genius ends whenever any ally triggers this effect or at the end of Ackbar's next turn.

Rebel Coordination

Rebel allies have +25 Speed and +10% Tenacity. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.

And the Tactical genius is working 100% of the time, at least for me. In contrast, AA's rebel coordination is bugged for several heroes where their non-attack skills do not trigger a rebel assist attack. This is know for several heroes and also already marked as a bug:

--> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/58960/the-bugs-bin-update-8-31#latest

Whoops, you are right. I was talking about the same bug but I quoted the wrong ability. Doh! That ability does say '100% turn meter' so maybe it is a turn meter thing. But now I have to pay attention again because I don't think their turn meter fills...