Advice for my Team

Roast
1 posts Member
edited January 2016
Honestly I've been playing this game somewhat aimlessly, just building the people I find are good/cool without actually thinking about team strategies, speed, etc.

So the people I have worth mentioning are:
Sid 7* purple gear
Luminara 6* (7* tonight) purple gear
JC 5* purple gear
Boba 4* purple gear
Old Daka 4* gear lvl 6
Dooku 3* gear lvl 6
Talia 4* gear lvl 5 (maybe she's not worth mentioning?)

Then I also have Poe, Ren, FOTP, IG-86, GS as relatively untrained people who I think have potential. I'm also close to Vader (missing 3 shards). Once Lumi is done I'm thinking of working towards poggle, and in arena I think IG-88 seems like a good option.

A big question for me is who to form in squad cantina battles, who should I farm in the battles? GS, JC, Ren, other? And whose shipments should I buy?

Any advice is appreciated thanks
Post edited by Roast on

Replies

• Options
    Get daka outa there and spend some GW shards on IG86. He will be killer
  • Options
    Get daka outa there and spend some GW shards on IG86. He will be killer

I don't like Daka, I got her hearing she was good, then trained her and I find her less than impressive, she always dies really easily I find, making her not impressive whatsoever. I listed her though because it's possible I didn't train her high enough, to see if people think that

• Options
    You have Poe and haven't trained him? He is considered one of the biggest game changers by so many players ( i don't have him yet so i've no idea). You could go for a team of Sid, Dooku, Lumi, Poe and 88. This team would do some serious damage and is kinda fast enough to act first. As for squad cantina i've been farming GS and that insect has never failed me...