Does Anyone know what "TOPPLED" means?

Hi Don't want to sound dumb but I can not find any where that states what "TOPPLED" means. In the Raid it states that certain characters have bonuses unless they are "TOPPLED". Now for stage 2 and 3 it is obvious that the door resting on the Rancor's head means he is "TOPPLED", but what about stage 1 and 4? My thought was that if they are debuffed then they would be "TOPPLED" and lose the bonuses but I can find no information about it. Is this a case of copy and Paste and using a generic description page? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Topple is an effect onlyl associated with the Rancor Door. Stage 1 has no door, and Topple can't be applied. The same goes for Stage 4, Topple is not an option.
  • Options
    Gamorrean Captain

Fearsome Foe II
    As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it has +50% Tenacity, +1 Bonus Action, and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects.

So is this just a bad copy and paste job?

Thanks for responding

• Options
    Basically that's just how they make sure he gets all those buffs. He can't be toppled, so he always has those buffs.
  • Options
    Caused to be unsteady and fall.
  • Options
    Hillary Clinton

I couldn't resist.
This discussion has been closed.