T7 Raids Every Other Day!!

The Cantina Barflys Guild has one open position. We are an extremely active and fun guild that managed to get in 15 total raids last month. We are currently running T7 Raids every other day so the rewards are amazing. The following are requirements to be in the guild:

1. Must have at least one 7 star hero so you can benefit from the amazing prizes.
2. LINE app is required. We use this to coordinate Raids and for general discussion. Without it Raids would be disorganized and completely out of control.
3. Collect 600 Guild Coins daily. We currently pick up over 29k coins a day and this is a requirement so we can continue to do raids every other day so everyone gets the awesome prizes more frequent.

To apply or for additional questions contact us on the line app at either japwizard or nukinftw. You can also visit us online at www.swbarflys.com for additional information.
Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com

Replies

• Options
    What times are your guild reset and raid times?
  • Options
    Take a look at our website and you will see a countdown to the next Raid which is also the guild activity reset. should be in around 9.5 hours from now.
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com
  • Options
    what is the rule on attacking on the t7? Our guild is unfortunately for me australian based, and they do this you have to wait 12 hours to attack rule, but the way they are going about it the raids start at 5 am when im asleep, or 5 pm when im not available. They want me to just login and get 0 points and that doesn't work for me