Raid Rewards Distribution and Amount of Salvage - Help Please

Hi All,

Could use a little help. Looking for a link that will display what each tier (1 through 50) of a T7 Rancor Pit Reward pays out in terms of gear salvage. I tried a couple of searches, but came up blank. We are discussing some options in my guild for raid rules now that some of us are approaching a 7 star Han and about 12 of us can produce more the 2 mil in damage per raid, and it would be great to know the gear rewards as we are trying to get more gear distributed throughout the guild. Wish the devs would just fix the reward system to make the gear more balanced.

Thanks for the help!
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• Options
    Not aware of anywhere this is cataloged (still annoyed the devs don't give us this kind of information anywhere), but top 3 on t7 get 40 salvage, and it scales down to 15 (or maybe 20, I forget) for the last bracket.

There is also a much, much higher chance of full pieces. We have done 5 t7's, and I have gotten 3 full furnaces.
  • Options
    E4Mbt05.jpg

hope that helps
  • Options
    Thanks @StarSon - I heard that the rewards have been tweaked a bit since those charts. I think the top ten now get 40 salvage, but I am not 100% sure.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    E4Mbt05.jpg

hope that helps

Nice work!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*