Help to progress my team

Hi newbie here.

I've had the game since just before Christmas and have probably put about £60 into it, which I want to draw the line at. I have a sizeable enough roster that I don't really want to put any more in and am happy with that.

Currently my usual team of five consists of

Barriss 4*
Lumi 6*
JC 5*
FOTP 3*
QGJ 2*

And to be fair, this team generally sweeps GW. I'm happy with three healers and using QGJ to generate extra attacks, while FOTP gives me power.

However I'm looking at shifting to a team that more concentrates on controlling to Turn Meter. At the moment Barriss leads and with her insane health, my lads have more by way of survivability but she hits like a wet noodle.

I was thinking the following team;

Lumi 6* Lead
Han 4*
QGJ 2*
Tarkin 4*
Dooku 3* (need to grind him but 11 shards away) - Would probably use Poe 4* in the meantime.

My thought around this would be that Han works on boosting our Turn Meter and lowering theirs with a combination of Draw Fire and Bluff while QGJ and Dooku work on generating extra attacks. Tarkin would work on destroying Team Meters with a combination of Intimidation Tactics and Ultimate Firepower.

What do people think? I'm realy keen to explore if a Turn Meter team could work on the basis that if the enemy can barely get a sniff in, then my guys don't need healing.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Hey me again.

So I dropped another £50 in which definitely is it this time and am currently running the following team;

6* Lumi - 3781 Gear 6
    4* Sid - 2552 Gear 5
    3* Dooku - 2816 Gear 8
    5* JC - 3012 Gear 7
    4* Lando - 2550 Gear 5

I'm currently stuck at around 450-250 in Arena and want to start pushing forward. I'm currently farming Lumi, Sid and Dooku shards and working on gearing up Lando. Would also appreciate advice on healers, is two too many? Was thinking of swapping out JC for FOTP or QGJ.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Problem at high lvl is high dmg. 4* heroes will drop like flies. I would say up to lvl58

Concentrate on character you can farm their stars.