Next toon to farm?

ocxjacobb
65 posts Member
edited September 2016
90/100 QGJ and wanted to get some ideas on who to start farming next, I'm open to any suggestions.

Not sure if this helps but my current arena team is Phasma (L), Luminara, GS, QGJ, and Leia. Also use the same team for GW except I sub in Jedi Consular for Leia.

Edit: suggestions from the cantina store please.

Replies

• Options
    Rey Rey and Rey
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Rey Rey and Rey

Working on her from the guild shop but I'm looking for someone from the cantina shipments
  • Options
    From cantina shipments? 5's. Or Daka. Or HRScout. Mostly 5's though.
  • Options
    Yep without doubt 5s
  • Options
    5's is probably the next best choice. Tbh, I'd prob say the most important thing you can do in the game right now is to get a scoundrel team together that can complete the top tier, it's worth 5-20m credits a week so a no brainer really.

If you don't have any yet, I would farm Lando from cantina nodes then get Boba from the cantina shipments, he's not great but you need a team together to speed up your progress mate
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    From cantina shipments? 5's. Or Daka. Or HRScout. Mostly 5's though.
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Yep without doubt 5s

Guess it's 5's then, thanks guys!
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    5's is probably the next best choice. Tbh, I'd prob say the most important thing you can do in the game right now is to get a scoundrel team together that can complete the top tier, it's worth 5-20m credits a week so a no brainer really.

If you don't have any yet, I would farm Lando from cantina nodes then get Boba from the cantina shipments, he's not great but you need a team together to speed up your progress mate

Yeah I just started on scoundrels bc I just barely started to max out my arena team. So far my team is Lando (L), Chewie, ST Han, Cad Bane, and Dengar. Granted they're all still low power since I just recently started working on them however. I also plan to replace chewy with IG-88 once I get ST Han to a decent level. So I'm thinking going with 5's since I heard Boba Fett isn't really that good. Thanks for your input btw greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Daka is a fantastic GW character, but Fives is good in a lot of places.
  • Options
    @ocxjacobb in that case mate, you are 100% making the right choice in 5's!
  • Options
    Update: finishing up ST han in arena shipments.. any advice on who to farm next? And I'm also 60/100 with fives on cantina shipments so it will still be a few more weeks out but if anyone has advice on who to get after fives as well it would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »
    Update: finishing up ST han in arena shipments.. any advice on who to farm next? And I'm also 60/100 with fives on cantina shipments so it will still be a few more weeks out but if anyone has advice on who to get after fives as well it would be appreciated. Thanks!
    You may want to consider saving. There is a new level cap increase soon, and a new raid. Once you know the new raid META you can make an informed decision.
  • Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »
    You may want to consider saving. There is a new level cap increase soon, and a new raid. Once you know the new raid META you can make an informed decision.

Hadn't thought about saving, actually a very good idea. Thank you!