To farm or not to farm?

Itscaptainphasma
207 posts Member
edited January 2016
Should I go for poggle or tusken.
The game really wants me to get poggle as in the past week of bronze openings are 3 poggle shards. For my team I only have one space for a new toon. I run a all purple team right now that's is 6* Phasma lead. 4*Kylo, 4* officer and 4* barris.

I do not want lumia as I don't like this toon of the week thing. I like being different. Nor do I want to use my 4* sid. I am working on greedo. But want a backup just in case he fails. (think he's getting a buff soon so by the time I get him to 4* or 5* I'll be out.)

Replies

• Options
    You need a good healer. Barris will fall short soon. JC, or Daka or even Talia. You'll regreat having Barris as only healer. Lumi is the best, but you don't like her.
  • Options
    You need a good healer. Barris will fall short soon. JC, or Daka or even Talia. You'll regreat having Barris as only healer. Lumi is the best, but you don't like her.

I just waiting for a update for the most part for new characters. I really since I am a primary dark side person waiting for a non daka lumia type sith healer.
  • Options
    Poggle 4 sure. He is a prettier Leia.