Dedicated progression guild! Running lower tier raids now! Come get a slice of the rewards!!

Come join 'Peace is ä Lie' ..a new start up guild where our aim is to power through some early raids for the rewards so we can all rise together! I'm an active daily dedicated leader! We've got a friendly dedicated community that are all striving to raise eachother up! I hope y'all come and join in! I look forward to helping y'all progress!! 113-666-399 send me an ally request or look us up! Anxious to meet any newcomers! The raids have started so come join in and get a piece of these rewards in a community that's full of awesome supportive people! We're running tier three raids right now some come join in and get some rewards! Together well climb the ladders of power to become a great guild!

Replies

• Options
    Hello really interested in joining up with the team currently in a smallish guild tht only has me and a friend who i've been helping since he pretty much started recently can't seem to find anyone and your group seems like a team that would be able to help him grow with the raid mechanics while allowing me to help raid and contribute to the team. Very Interested in joining I'll be sending you an ally request my in Game name is Merek Grimaldus
  • Options
    Hi, I'm currently in a guild where the only contributing members are very much stronger than me. I'm level 78 but the other members are leagues above me. I only have 5 characters that are 6* or higher and my guild wants to do tier 6 raids soon. I play 1-3 times a day and usually can rake in up to 150 coins for the guild a day depending on the activity. My ally code is 985-265-218.
  • Options
    Hey Celokir add me ally code is
    574-233-255 had an error adding ur code i may have found something
  • Options
    I added you, Sigismund
  • Options
    Thanka man appriciate found something tht may help see if u can request thru the guild tab thru the ally guilds
  • Options
    I'm trying to find a guild that will take me before I leave my current one, though.