Jedi teams are a liability

2Next

Replies

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Full Jedi teams are mostly full Chromium, and are one of the top teams in the game: They have few weaknesses or counter plays. The Siths are a hard counter. Its paper, scissors, rock, as it should be. Running that counter-Jedi team will have less than favorable results when facing non-Jedi teams. Jedi teams will have favorable results when not facing Sith teams. Everyone falls to speed teams however - it's the "Lizard/Spock" of the game at the tip of meta.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    People love star wars because they love the Jedi Order and the Jedi masters. So they make it premium to have Jedi teams, my 2 cents lol
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Baal wrote: »
    Jedi, as a group, didn't do too good against Sith. Working as intended.
    When we're talking about the competitive aspect of the game I don't think that's really relevant. And anyway, Obi-Wan killed Maul, Anakin killed Dooku, Mace defeated Sidious, Luke defeated Vader. I'd say they did just fine.

It is relevant because Jedi have amazing synergy that works well against everything...Sith are the answer to a full Jedi team.

Maul didn't die.
    Mace lost.
    Luke didn't defeat Vader, he tried to strike down the emporer in anger and failed, Anakin killed Vader in the same way Vader killed anakin. Anakin/vader was the one who defeated sidious.

Thank you! @Baal