Rey deals so damed high dam

Just cleared GW, the last match ran into Rey 60 4 (or 5)* VII led by Dooku, she 1st hit 7k my Chewy 57 5* V and 2nd hit 5k Lumi 57 7* VII, all crit... Is she that good or I was just unlucky?

Btw, today GW is much easier, maybe because I lost yesterday.

Replies

• Options
    I faced Rey in GW yesterday and intentionally targeted other heroes so I could see how much damage she does.

She missed every single time until her squad mates killed me.
    :'(
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Rey's basic is as dangerous as Assaj's special. Ive gone against a few GW teams that gave her 2 back 2 back attacks and she took out one of my guys. As strong as Dooku without the dancing...
  • Options
    I want Rey
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Rey's basic is as dangerous as Assaj's special. Ive gone against a few GW teams that gave her 2 back 2 back attacks and she took out one of my guys. As strong as Dooku without the dancing...

Lol well dooku is not strong at all, since your sayn shes as strong as dooku, you mean shes weak an cant beat her way out of a wet paper bag or are you misinformed about dooku beaing strong an u mean shes quite strong??????

Clarity plz haha
  • Options
    If she gets her buff, she can possibly one shot one of your guys with her flurry skill.

I have her at 5* VI and it's pretty absurd
  • Options
    I have 6* Rey gear 7, and with the proper buffs (advantage, offense up, crit up), I have had her 1 shot a 7* full gear Kit Fisto on her third ability. The biggest counter play to Rey is to make sure you get a debuff on her, she instantly loses 20% damage. That said, when she gets the proper set-up I think she's probably capable of killing almost any character in the game in 1 round, including a lot of the tanks. It would probably require some lucky crits and 4 attacks on her #3, but still possible.
  • Options
    I fear seeing rey on the other team the most. Decent hp and she hits hard
  • Options
    Don't count your stars in doing that much damage when/if you get her. AI controlled units get a buff to their stats. I've had a 5* Gear 6 lvl lvl54 Lumi crit my own 7* gear 7 lvl 60 Lumi for 4500 damage and when I did the same skill right back against her, I crit for 3400, this was with no buffs and both leaders were using Barriss/Lumi so there were no crit damage shenanigans going on.

Needless to say, any character that's relatively fast and does good damage will do amazing damage when being used by the AI. I hate that in GW since the second half is always characters higher level than you.
  • Options
  • Options
    She's great, the backbone of my team. Got really lucky on a chromium pull from the base set my first week playing. Only reason I make it through GW consistently.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MoonHunt wrote: »
    Just cleared GW, the last match ran into Rey 60 4 (or 5)* VII led by Dooku, she 1st hit 7k my Chewy 57 5* V and 2nd hit 5k Lumi 57 7* VII, all crit... Is she that good or I was just unlucky?

Btw, today GW is much easier, maybe because I lost yesterday.

Most people do not have her starred up yet. I almost have her up to 6*. I was lucky to draw her with 5*. I am looking forward to getting her to 7*
  • Options
    If you debuff her she is weak. Just have to fight he intelligently.