potency

Hello. I have my teebo at 55 percent potency and it does land good amount of times but does miss too. How do those have 80 or higher. You can only get one 5 star mod in last mod with 24 potency and try to get the bonus of 10 which I have but can't get it any higher. What mods will help so I can get it higher. Thank you

Replies

• Options
    You can get the +10% potency class bonus three times for a total of +30%. That's +54% with a potency multiplexer. Beyond that you need potency secondary stats.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    And of course max gear
  • Options
    OK got to get potency secondary stats then. Thank you. I have max gear on him. I have the 3 bonus 10 too. Just need secondary. Guess I need to get lucky then
  • Options
    You would want the cross mod to have potency primary. That's the potency multiplexer mods that metxchris mentioned above.
  • Options
    so in secondary stats you get random skills right ?
  • Options
    Yes, they're random. Not just random in terms of what secondary stats show up, but random in their effect. A 1-pip mod will always have lower effects than a 5-pip mod, but sometimes a 5-pip mod will give 1.2% Potency at level 15, and other times another 5-pip mod will give 2.3%.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    At max gear Teebo gets an extra 10% base potency. With all potency mods that's 30% more without considering primary or secondary stats. 24% more from cross primary potency makes that 74% even without any secondaries.