4 stars Daka or more?

I almost unlock daka and i wondering if i should go for 5 stars or farm another character?

Replies

• Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    To keep her in life the more star you have the more she can be alive . She is really strong and useful but dead she useless .
    6* is a minimum I think for her to manage to use her significantly
  • Options
    To keep her in life the more star you have the more she can be alive . She is really strong and useful but dead she useless .
    6* is a minimum I think for her to manage to use her significantly

Actually, she is one of the only characters who isn't useless when dead.
    ;)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Stick with Daka. The last thing you need is multiple Cantina characters unlocked. It'll take forever to grow them into decent characters rather than cannon fodder...
  • Options
    I'm nearly 5 stars and I was thinking of stopping there...
  • Options
    I use her at 5* and gear 6 (1 slot to 7) and she holds her own in GW, but melts against high damage teams that choose to focus her. Maybe 3 attacks if I'm lucky and she's dead. I'm taking her to 6* and she if she stays up a bit better.

In DS missions, I cleared all the way with her at 5*
  • Options
    I've got her at6* gear 7 going on 8 about 9.5k health I'm taking her to 7* going to need her on the high lvl ds missions
  • Options
    I do have her at 4* and farming to 5* and her speciel (healing and revive) and unique (revive), both on lvl 5 just wont be there for any help. Can some of ya help me?