RG Auto Taunt Bug

Just changed my arena team and as a test tried to auto the first place team on my shard. I'll run you through the steps but the tldr version is that Sun Fac cleared the taunt from RG but the AI stays focused on RG as if he was still taunting. This is out of character for the AI since over the next 7 attacks focused on the non taunting RG the EP toon on the opposing team had 10% health.

My team lvl 78 EP lead, RG, Sun Fac, Biggs, Wedge RG and Wedge are 6 star rest 7. All gear 9 close to 10 except RG at gear 8 close to 9.

The opposing team lvl 80 EP lead, Anakin, RG, Vader, Rey all gear 10. His RG has 31k health and 42k prot.

I set the battle to auto and his Rey draws first blood taking my EP to 75% health.
I go second with Wedge AoE followed by Biggs Comrade taking their EP to 10% health.
Their RG auto taunts and Anakin hits with his AoE taking my EP to 45% and setting off my RG.
My Sun Fac counters hitting their RG and clearing taunt.
My EP goes and stuns all but Rey and Vader.
MY RG goes and stuns their RG. Followed by his Rey hitting my RG.
My Sun Fac taunts followed by his vader crush.
Next my Biggs and Wedge hits his RG on both their attacks and his stuns clear.
My EP hate heals and on his next attack will hit RG....... this will continue till his RG is dead allowing him to pick off 2 of my toons before his EP even gets an attack off to heal himself. All while their EP is sitting at 10%. The AI has ALWAYS attacked the toon with low health. Instead they attacked the supper meat shield as if he was still taunting ignoring the higher threats with extremely low health.

Replies

• Options
    Your AI has a little Orange target thing that they use to choose to attack, you can change what character it is pointing at but I starts leader (the enemy leader is Palpatine) so they focus on him until RG taunts so their target switches to RG then once he is done taunting they keep on attacking him because you didn't switch what the target is pointing to, they won't attact the leader until their target is dead, once their target dies they switch targets, the first choice is the enemy leader the it goes in a specific order, but this only applies when you are in auto.