BDB has 3 open spots! Top 250 T7 guild that maintains a fun, casual atmosphere

BDB is looking to fill our 3 open spots with enthusiastic new members that can help us grow and complete the upcoming new raid! We currently complete the Heroic Rancor raid easily, but have a well established set of policies in place to ensure everyone gets gear from each raid and a rotating schedule of start times to ensure everyone gets a shot to raid at a time that works for them... if you're interested, I can go into more detail on these policies and how they work once we start chatting.

Our only requirements are:
-Have at least 10 7* characters that are "raid ready" (i.e. near level 80 and at least gear 8)
-Contribute 600 guild coins on a regular basis (we are totally understanding of ocassional work/family/travel issues though!)
-Have the LINE app and check it semi-regularly, because this is where we disseminate our raid policies and alert you to when raids are starting
-Help us have fun playing this game!

If you are interested in joining please PM me here or in the LINE app (my screen name is the same there as it is here) and we'll get things going!
Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!

Replies

• Options
    Come one, come all!
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!
  • Options
    Still looking!
  • Options
    Still looking for three people who want easy heroic raid completions and rewards and will be able to help us out in the new raid!
  • Options
    spots still open!
  • Options
    Come one come all!!!